Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. MRVC Recruitment 2016
About Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation:
MRVC Recruitment: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MOR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crores. MRVC is responsible for executing the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as sanctioned by Ministry of Railways. The Corporation has executed a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing over-crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation has also been involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.
Job Location: Mumbai
The aforesaid suburban railway system in Mumbai has the highest passenger density in the world – 7.2 million commuters travel every day. The MRVC is responsible for integrating suburban rail capacity enhancement plans with the urban development plan for Mumbai and propose investments along with implementing rail infrastructure projects in Mumbai suburban sections.
Job Details for MRVC Recruitment:
The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of eligible Indian nationals for a term of 5 yrs. for the following posts:
- Project Engineer: Civil Engineering
- Project Engineer: Electrical Engineering.
Name of Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Project Engineer (Civil Engineering): 30 Posts
- Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering): 4 Posts
Contract Duration: 5 yrs.
Also See: ITI Jobs
Qualification for MRVC Recruitment:
Candidates must possess the following qualifications-
Project Engineer (Civil Engineering):
- Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full-time regular courses only.
Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering):
- Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full-time regular courses only.
Salary offered in MRVC Recruitment:
The candidate will be paid Monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs. 27,520/- + EPF (employer’s contribution). Allowances and perks would be as per organization policy.
Age limit of the candidate should not exceed 30 yrs. as on 01/11/2016.
Age relaxation will be as per organization’s rules.
There is no fee to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2016.
Selection Process for MRVC Recruitment:
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2016. Based on the GATE-2016 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
Also See: Defence Jobs
How to Apply for MRVC Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form duly filled in and complete in all respects on or before 30.11.2016.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the completed scanned copy through e-mail at [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 30.11.2016.
- Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of GATE 2016 scorecard & admit card, graduation mark sheet, certificate of graduation & age proof along with the application.
The application is to be submitted online.
- Start Date of submitting Application: 01.11.16
- Last date for submission of application: 30.11.16
Apply Online Link:
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for MRVC Recruitment:
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs