Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd – MPPKVVCL Recruitment
About the MPPKVVCL:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd. is a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations it undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Indore and Ujjain.
Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job details for MPPKVVCL Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd. has issued a notification for the recruitment of 573 Line Parichalak Posts. Interested candidates may apply online before 20/09/2016.
Post & Salary:
Total No. of post: 573
Line Parichalak: 573 Posts
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Qualification for MPPKVVCL Recruitment:
Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th or I.T.I from a recognized board /institute.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidates should be of age between 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2016.
Relaxation will be given as per the norms of MPPKVVCL.
Application fee with mode of payment:
General/OBC – Rs.1000
ST/SC/PWD – Rs.800
Application fee will be paid online through net banking/ debit card/credit card etc.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination that will be held on 23/10/2016.
How to apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mpwz.co.in/ before 20.09.2016.
- Applicants must read all instruction about eligibility criteria carefully before applying online application.
- Applicants must fill all required entries carefully and correctly in prescribed online application form.
- After submission of online application, take a printout of filled in form for future use.
- No need of sending any hard copy at this stage.
- Pay the required fee online.
Start Date: 02/09/2016
Last Date: 20/09/2016
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket: 03/10/2016.
Date for Written Examination: 23/10/2016.
Official website link:
Apply online link:
Official notification link for MPPKVVCL Recruitment: