MP Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable (Tradesman)
About MP Police:
Madhya Pradesh Police Department is the law enforcing agency of Madhya Pradesh. The police department is responsible for maintaining law and order in Madhya Pradesh and its related territories.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job Details for MP Police Recruitment:
MP Police has offered job notifications for the post of Constable (Tradesman), the candidates who are willing to apply may go through this article for detailed information regarding the application process, application fee, selection criteria etc. the candidates who interested in applying may apply till 30/09/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Constable (Tradesman): 89
Also See More: Government Jobs.
Qualification for MP Police Recruitment:
Rs.5, 200-20,200/-+Grade Pay 1900/-
The age limit is:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 28 years
For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
For all other candidates: As per rules of the department.
- The selection of the candidate will be based upon the Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test and Interview.
- The candidates who will qualify the Trade Test will be called for the Interview.
- The Trade Test and Interview will be of 50 marks each.
How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment:
- The candidates have to submit the hard copy of application
- The applicant should read the official notification carefully before applying
- The application form must be filled in prescribed format only
- The applicant should attach the self attested copy of all the relevant documents and certificates along with the applications.
- The application form must be super scribed with “ Application for the Post of _____”
- The address details are mentioned below:
Also See More: ITI Jobs.
Office of Superintendent of Police, Jabalpur Range, Jabalpur.
Last date for receipt of application: 30/09/2016.
Apply online link
Hard copy should be sent.
Official website link
Official notification link for MP Police Recruitment: