Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 for 35 Posts of Executive Assistant
About Lok Sabha Secretariat:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: Lok Sabha is the lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament, with the upper house being the Rajya Sabha. Members of the Lok Sabha are elected by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system to represent their respective constituencies, and they hold their seats for five years or until the body is dissolved by the President on the advice of the council of ministers. The house meets in the Lok Sabha Chambers of the Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
Job Location: New Delhi
Job Details for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
Lok Sabha Secretariat has published job applications for the post of Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant. The candidates will be recruited under direct recruitment. The applicants will be selected on the Permanent basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may make sure they are eligible for the post. The applications will be submitted online only. The last date to apply online is 01/12/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant: 35
Qualification Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute OR University.
Also See: Defence Jobs
Rs.9, 300-34,800/-+Grade Pay 4600/-
The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 27 years
For OBC: 03 years
For SC/ST: 05 years
- The candidates will be selected by Written Examination
- The Written Examination will be divided into 2 parts: Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- The preliminary examination will be of 100 marks and time allotted will be 50 minutes.
- Those who will qualify the Preliminary Examination will be called for Main Examination.
- Main Examination will have 2 papers : Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I will be of 150 marks and will be of 3 hours
- Paper II will be of 100 marks and will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be bilingual.
Also See: ITI Jobs
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- The applicants have to apply Online
- The application form will be available at the official website
- Fill the application form in prescribed format only
- Then click on “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature of fixed resolution
- The applicants are advised to fill the application form before last date in order to ignore any inconvenience.
- Take a print out for future reference.
- First date of online application: 02-11-2016.
- Last date of online application: 01-12-2016.
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
Also See: New Govt Jobs