KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 1353 Posts of Group “ C” Non-Technical
Karnataka Public Service Commission is an organization that recruits candidates for various posts in the department of Administrative Offices. Karnataka Public Service Commission is similar to all other public service commissions of India. KPSC also works to recruit eligible candidates in various government organizations for administrable work. The candidates are recruited on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview. Karnataka Public Service Commission was established in the year 1951and the office is located in Bangalore.
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Details for KPSC Recruitment:
KPSC has offered various job opportunities for the Group ‘C’ Non- Technical Posts. The vacancies are for Female Supervisors and various others. The candidates should read and understand the eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates will be selected on the permanent basis. The eligibility criteria and application process is mentioned in the article in detail. The applications are to be submitted online only. The last date for submission of application is 07/11/2016.
Also See: Engineering Jobs.
Qualification for KPSC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream from a recognized Institute or University.
As per rules.
The age limit for should be:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 35 years
The age relaxation will be available as per rules.
For General and OBC candidates: Rs 300/-
For Reserved candidates: Rs 25/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by bank challan.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will be objective type
- There will be 2 papers: Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will be of General Knowledge
- Paper II will be of Communication
- Both the papers will be of 100 marks each.
- The time allotted for paper I is 90 minutes
- Time allotted for paper Ii is 120 minutes
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply online only.
- The application form is available on the official website
- The candidate needs to fill the application form in the prescribed format only.
- The educational certificates have to be scanned and uploaded in prescribed resolution and size.
- Make payment
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of application for future use.
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs
- First date to apply: 07/10/2016
- Last date to apply: 07/11/2016
- The last date to submit fee: 08/11/2016
- Date of examination: will be notified soon.
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for KPSC Recruitment: