KPSC Online Recruitment – 1353 Group C Technical Posts
The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, and the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices. The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. KPSC publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Job details for KPSC Online Application:
Hey, candidates out there are you looking for KPSC Online Jobs?!! Then why to wait! Apply online for the latest KPSC Online recruitment in this month of October 2016 KPSC has issued advertisement for the Group C (Non-Technical Post). Here in this article candidates can find all the criteria’s for applying online for this KPSC Online job offer.
Also See: Diploma Jobs
Posts & Salary:
Group C (Non-Technical) – 1353 Posts
Salary: As per the norms of the KPSC.
- Drafting Assistant: 06 Posts
- Inspectors of Legal Metrology: 02 Posts
- Chief Officer Grade-2: 07 Posts
- Language Teachers Kannada: 31 Posts
- Language Teachers English: 41 Posts
- Urdu Teachers: 41 Posts
- Subject Teacher Mathematics: 21 Posts
- Subject Teacher General Science: 18 Posts
- Subject Teacher Social Science: 28 Posts
- Subject Teacher Mathematics: 05 Posts
- Subject Teacher General Science: 05 Posts
- Subject Teacher Social Science: 05 Posts
- Computer Teacher: 24 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 26 Posts
- Sub Registrar: 63 Posts
- Art & Craft Teacher: 10 Posts
- Accountant: 08 Posts
- Warden: 166 Posts
- First Division Computer Assistant: 28 Posts
- Food Inspector: 08 Posts
- Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Statistical Inspector: 132 Posts
- Female Supervisor: 557 Posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 18 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant: 02 Posts
- Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator: 55 Posts
- Superintendent: 19 Posts
- House Father/ House Mother: 26 Posts
Also See: Graduate Jobs
Qualification for KPSC Online Application:
- Candidates must be a holder of a Degree in Law for Drafting Assistant.
- For Inspectors of Legal Metrology Degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects
- For Language Teachers Kannada & Urdu Teachers Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Kannada/ English/ Urdu language as one of the optional subjects with B.Ed.
- For post, wise qualification prefers official Notification
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 18 years and 35 years.
Relaxation of 3years for OBC and 5years for ST/SC candidates will be given.
Application fee with mode of payment:
General, 2 (a), 2 (b), 3(a) & – Rs.300/-
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs.25/-
The application fee will be paid online through net banking or E-payment.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Kannada language test & written test.
How to apply for KPSC Online:
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment of KPSC Online.
- Visit the official website link http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/index.html
- Click on the Apply online hall ticket download button.
- Now choose the option of applying online for Group C posts.
- Enter all the necessary required details for online application.
- Now retain the printout at the end for future use.
Only apply online.
Important Dates for KPSC Online Application:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-11-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 08-11-2016
Also See: Latest Government Jobs
KPSC Online Apply link:
Official Website Link:
Official Notification for KPSC Online: