KPCL Recruitments 2016
Karnataka power Corporation Limited has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of General Manager (Company Affairs) & company secretary, Assistant company secretary. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 26.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of KPCL Recruitment 2016
No. of openings: 3 post
Company name: Karnataka power Corporation Limited
- General Manager (company Affairs) & company secretary
- Assistant Company secretary
Qualification for KPCL Recruitment:
- For the post of General Manager (company Affairs) & company secretary :The candidates should have a degree of bachelor with 60 marks. An associate membership of membership of institute of company secretaries of India. Experience of 10 years as an executive in secretarial department of any public understanding. Studied Kannada language as one of the subjects or medium of instructions in SSLC or equivalent examination or pass Kannada language test conducted by corporation.
- For the post of Assistant company secretary: The candidates should have a bachelor degree. An associate membership of membership of institute of company secretaries of India. Studied Kannada language as one of the subjects or medium of instructions in SSLC or equivalent examination or pass Kannada language test conducted by corporation.
Age Limit: The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years. The maximum age limit shall be as follows.
- For the SC/ST: 40 Years
- Other backward classes: 38 years
- General merit: 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 years
- For the post of General Manager (company Affairs) & company secretary: 38645-1070-43995-1180-51075-130058875-1400-60275
- For the post of Assistant Company Secretary:20895-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755970-37575-1070-43995-1180-49895
Job Location: Karnataka
Application fee :The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST: 250/-
- Nominal fee- 50 /-
How to apply for KPCL vacancy: The candidates can apply through official website. The last date of application is 26.12.2016. After the last date no application will be entertained.
- Applicants should be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates who are still awaiting the result of the qualifying examination on the last date fixed for submitting applications need not apply.
- If at any point of time it is found that the candidate has given false information he/she will not only be disqualified from further stages of recruitment but also liable for appropriate legal action.
- Number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of document verification in original, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates may please note that normally there may be large number of applications being submitted on the last day, which may lead to heavy network traffic, resulting in delay/non-submission of the online application. Therefore candidates are requested to submit their online applications early without waiting for the last day.
- The organization is not responsible for any failures in submission of online applications in time.
- Any representation or correspondence regarding the recruitment process will NOT be entertained. All relevant information on recruitment will be made available in the KPCL website from time to time.
- No application will be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on merit.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 26.12.2016
Click here for the official notification of KPCL Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited is a company owned by the government of Karnataka, and is engaged in the Service of generating electrical power in the state of Karnataka in India. The modes for generation of electric power are hydroelectric, thermal and diesel. The company was started on 20.07.1970 due to a vision of the Karnataka government for separate entities for generation and distribution of electric power. This was done, long before World Bank dictated power sector reforms were initiated in early 21st century in India
KPCL has offered job opportunities for the post of Boiler Attendants, the interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The candidates will be selected on permanent basis. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. The eligibility criteria and guidelines for application are mentioned in detail in the article below. The last date to apply online is 21/10/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Boiler Attendants: 85
The candidate must have qualified SSLC OR equivalent with Boiler Attendant Grade-II Certificate and the candidate must also have 2 yrs experience in relevant field.
Rs.9,540 – 27,455/-
The minimum age required by the candidate should be: 18 years
Maximum age should be:
General: 35 years
SC/ST: 40 years
OBC: 38 years
Ex- Servicemen: 45 years
For General & other category: RS 200/-
For SC/ST/Cat I: Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be paid at any branch of post office that is computerized. The fee has to be paid by Challan only no other form of fee payment will be accepted.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List which will be declared on the basis of marks obtained in SSLC OR Equivalent examination.
How to Apply:
- The applications have to be submitted Online only
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- The applicant who are willing to apply may read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying
- The application form is available on the official website
- Candidate must click on “Apply Online Link” Given below
- Fill the form correctly
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
First date to apply online: 29/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 24/10/2016
Apply online link
Official notification link
Official website link