KEA Recruitment 2016 for PDO & Gram Panchayat Secretary
About the Organization:
Karnataka Examinations Authority is located in Bengaluru. Formerly known as CET Cell, the Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for undergraduate students in Karnataka who wish to study engineering, medicine, dentistry or agriculture and Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for graduate students in Karnataka who wish to pursue M.Tech, MCA or MBA courses.
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Details for KEA Recruitment:
KEA has offered job opportunities for the post of Panchayat Development Officer and Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I. The candidates will be selected by direct recruitment. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through this article for further information regarding the application process and selection criteria. The candidates have to apply online only. The last date to apply is 15/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Panchayat Development Officer: 815
Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I: 809
Qualification for KEA Recruitment:
For Panchayat Development Officer: The candidate must have qualified Graduation from a recognized Institute OR University.
For Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I: The candidate must have qualified Graduation from a recognized Institute OR University.
Panchayat Development Officer: Rs. 20,000-36,300/-
Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I: Rs. 14,550-26,700/-
Also See More: Government Jobs.
The age limit for this post is:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 35 years
As per rules
Other Category: Rs. 500
SC/ST Category: Rs. 300
Mode of Payment:
The candidates have to pay fees by Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test
- The Written Test will have 2 Papers: Paper I and Paper II.
- Each Paper will be of 02 hours.
- The pattern of Examination will be Objective Type.
- The subjects in Paper I will be General Knowledge, General Kannada, General English
- The subjects in Paper II will be based on Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
- There will be 100 questions in each paper
- The total number of marks will be 200 for each paper.
How to Apply for KEA Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply “Online”
- No other mode of application will be considered.
- The application form is available on the official website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in
- The candidate should click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Then fill in all the entries.
- After filling the online form the candidate must upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature in fixed resolution only.
- Then submit the form finally
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Also See More: Graduate Jobs.
Starting Date of Online Application: 16-09-2016
Last Date of Online Application: 15-10-2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for KEA Recruitment: