Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment 2016 for 100 Posts of Clerical Cadre
About Karur Vyasa Bank:
Karur Vysya Bank is a private-sector Indian bank, headquartered in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It was set up in 1916 by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar.It is one of the largest old generation private banks in India and also largest Tamil Nadu-based private bank followed by City Union Bank, Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank, and Lakshmi Vilas Bank. As on 31st March 2015, the bank has around 7,500 employees. The bank is a member of IBA and its employees have union registered with AIBEA. The bank also offers Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities to its customers.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Details for Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment:
Karur Vyasa Bank has provided golden job opportunities for the post of Clerical Cadre. The applicants must read the official notification carefully before applying. The eligibility criteria and application process is mentioned in the article below. The candidates who are willing to apply may apply before 21/11/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Clerical Cadre: 100 Posts
Also See: Metro Jobs
Qualification for Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment:
The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant trade with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute OR University.
As per norms
The age limit required by the candidate is:
Minimum: 19 years
Maximum: 26 years
According to the rules of the organization
Rs 500/- for all category candidates.
Mode of Payment:
The application fee has to be paid Online by Credit Card OR Debit Card OR Net Banking
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the initial shortlisting of applications.
- Based on the short listing the applicants will be called for Interview.
Also See: ISRO Jobs
How to Apply for Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment:
- The applications have to be submitted ONLINE only no other mode will be accepted.
- Visit the official website
- Go to the Careers
- Register yourself
- Fill the application form in prescribed format only.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application for future use.
- First date of online application: 09-11-2016.
- Last date of online application: 21-11-2016.
- Last date of fees payment: 21-11-2016.
- Date of Examination: January/February 2017
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment:
Also See: BHEL Jobs