Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitments 2016
About the Organization
KPTCL is an organization that is solely responsible for providing electricity and its distribution in the state of Karnataka. KPTCL was originated in Karnataka Electricity Board. It was inaugurated on 01/08/1999.
KPTCL looks after the transmission of electricity in Karnataka.
KPTCL and ESCOM have invited online applications for the post of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman. The candidate may apply by logging in on the official website of the concerned Corporation OR Company. The Online applications will start from 05/08/2016. The total no. of vacancies is 6213.
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Station Attendant (Backlog) – 61
- Junior Lineman (Backlog) – 142
- Junior Lineman – 6010
Name of Company OR Corporation and No. of Vacancies:
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) : 411 vacancies
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESE) : 1748 vacancies
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM) : 2603 vacancies
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM) : 1451 vacancies
The candidate must have qualified SSLC OR 10th standard from a recognized institute affiliated by State of Karnataka.
Age Required: The candidate minimum age required for this post is 18 years and the maximum age required is 35 years.
Salary: The salary of the candidate will be RS 7350/- to RS 15710/-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Endurance test
- The candidates who will qualify the endurance test will be selected on the basis of merit
How to Apply:
- The online applications will be available from 05/08/2016
- The candidates are requested to fill the application forms carefully, after reading them properly.
- After the online application form the candidate should keep a hard copy for future references.
Online applications will start from: 05/08/2016
Official Website link
Official notification link