JSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the organization: Jharkhand staff selection commission (JSSC)
JSSC Recruitment : Jharkhand staff selection commission (JSSC) has issued the recruitment notification for the selection of 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher through combined trained teacher competitive exam 2016 apply online before the last date of 5th feb 2017.
Name of the Post: Trained graduate teacher
Total No. of posts: 17793
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official website: http://www.jssc.in/
JSSC Recruitment Qualification: The candidates should have a graduation Degee with 45%Marks (40%SC/ST) from a recognized institution or any university pass out.
Age Limit: 21-40 GEN candidates
21-43 OBC & BC
Application Fees: The (GEN) / (OBC) candidate shall have to pay 460/-Fees while(SC) / (ST) Candidates pay 125/-fees through online they can also used their Debit /Card of paying the application fees
Salary: Upto Rs 9300-34800/-
JSSC Recruitment Grade Pay : 4600/-
How to apply for JSSC Post : The candidates may apply online through the official website www.jssc.in but also keep care of the last date after the last date no candidate will be entertained 05.02.2017
JSSC Recruitment General Instruction:
- The candidates should be Indian Only.
- The candidates should have to keep care of last date of interview , Otherwise after the last date the Jharkhand staff selection commission (JSSC) not entertain any application.
- Details are also available at our website jssc.in
- (JSSC) has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible
- It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no alteration.
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 6.01.2017
- Last date for submission of Application Fees: 05.02.2017
- Last date for submission of online form: 05.02.2017
Official Notification : Official Notification
JSSC Recruitment 2016 for Posts of Mines Inspector
Job Location: Jharkhand
Job Details for JSSC Recruitment:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has offered job notifications for the post of Mines Inspector and Motor Vehicle Inspector. The candidates will be recruited on Permanent Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. The application process and application guidelines are mentioned in the article below. The last date to apply online is 30/11/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Motor Vehicle Inspector-14
Qualification for JSSC Recruitment:
For Mines Inspector: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Mines Engineering from a recognized Institute OR University.
For Motor Vehicle Inspector- The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institute OR University.
Experience for Motor Vehicle Inspector: 03 years of Experience.
Rs.9, 300-34,800/-+Grade Pay 4200/-
Also See: New Govt Jobs
The age limit as on 01/08/2016 should be:
For Mines Inspector Minimum: 18 years
For Motor Vehicle Inspector Minimum: 21 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General Category: 35 years
- For OBC: 37 years
- For BC: 38 years
- For SC/ST: 40 years
For SC/ST Category: Rs 125/-
For all the other categories: Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be paid by Online Mode by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- The candidates will be selected by Written Test
- The Written Test will be in 2 parts : Preliminary Examination and Main Examination
- Both the Papers will have Objective Type Questions
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 01 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The examination will be Bilingual I.e.; Hindi and English.
Also See: Defence Jobs
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment:
- The applications will be submitted Online Only.
- The candidate must go through the application details before applying online.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- The candidate must fill the application form in prescribed format only.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed resolution only.
- Then recheck the form before submitting.
- Then finally submit the form.
- Take a printout of application for future use.
- First Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2016.
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for JSSC Recruitment:
Also See: Graduate Jobs