JKSSB Recruitment 2016 for 76 Posts of Food Safety Officer
JKSSB Recruitment: The Services Selection Board has been constituted in the exercise of powers conferred by Provision of Section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. Pursuant to Section 15 of J&K Civil Services Decentralization and Recruitment Act 2010, the Rules have been made under SRO 375 of 2010 dated 21-10-2010. This organization is responsible for recruiting candidates for various posts of Government organizations.
Job Details for JKSSB Recruitment:
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has offered golden job opportunities for the post of Food Safety Officer, Computer Programmer, Jr. Grade Nurse, Electrician, Assistant Public Analyst, Junior Assistant and Female Multipurpose Health Worker the candidates will be selected on the permanent basis. The candidates who are interested may read the eligibility criteria for application carefully and then apply. The candidates have to apply Online only. No other mode will be accepted. The eligibility criteria and guidelines to apply are mentioned in the article below in detail please go through it carefully. The last date to apply online is 21/11/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Food Safety Officer: 16
- Computer Programmer: 1
- Jr. Grade Nurse: 3
- Electrician: 1
- Assistant Public Analyst: 1
- Junior Assistant: 11
- Female Multipurpose Health Worker: 43
Qualification for JKSSB Recruitment:
For Food Safety Officer: The candidate must have qualified Degree in Food Technology OR Dairy Technology OR Biotechnology OR Oil Technology OR Agricultural Technology from a recognized Institute or University.
For Computer Programmer: The candidate must have qualified Graduation with A-Level Course in Computer from a recognized Institute or University.
For Jr. Grade Nurse: The candidate must have qualified 10+2 with the diploma in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University.
For Electrician: The candidate must have qualified 10+2 with the diploma in relevant stream from a recognized Institute or University.
For Assistant Public Analyst: The candidate must have qualified M. Sc. with Chemistry from a recognized Institute or University
For Junior Assistant: The candidate must have qualified Graduation in any stream. Along with it the candidate must have capability of typing not less than 35 words per minute and certificate course in Computer Application
For Female Multipurpose Health Worker: The candidate must have qualified Matric with diploma in Female Multipurpose Workers Training course (ANM) from a recognized Institute or University
Also See: Defence Jobs
The salary of the candidates will be according to the rules of the organization.
The age limit as on 01/01/2016
Minimum: 18 years
- 40 years for General Category
- 43 years for SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years for candidates in Government Service.
Rs 350/- for all category candidates
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by Bank Challan in any bank branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- The applications will be shortlisted by selection committee
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will be selected on the basis of Written Test OR Interview as per the number of applications.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment:
- The applications will be accepted online only, no other mode will be accepted.
- The candidate needs to visit the official website jkssb.nic.in
- Click on “ Online Application”
- Then click on Post/ Item Number before applying select the post
- Then fill all the fields
- Please check all the entries and then proceed.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and Signature in prescribed format only.
- Then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates for JKSSB Recruitment:
- First date to Apply Online: 22/10/2016
- Last date to Apply Online: 21/11/2016
- Last date for submitting Fee: 22/11/2016
Also See: Latest Government Jobs
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for JKSSB Recruitment: