ISRO Recruitment 2016 for Posts of Administrative Officer
Indian Space Research Organization is headquartered in Bengaluru. ISRO built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union on 19 April 1975. In 1980, Rohini became the first satellite to be placed in orbit by an Indian-made launch vehicle, SLV-3. ISRO subsequently developed two other rockets, the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle for launching satellites into polar orbits and the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle for placing satellites into geostationary orbits. These rockets have launched numerous communications satellites and earth observation satellites. Satellite navigation systems like GAGAN and IRNSS have been deployed. In January 2014, ISRO successfully used an indigenous cryogenic engine in a GSLV-D5 launch of the GSAT-14.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Details for ISRO Recruitment:
ISRO has published job notification for the post of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, and Purchase & Stores Officer; the candidates who are eligible and interested in applying may read the application criteria carefully and then apply. The eligibility criteria and mode of application are mentioned in the article below. The applications will be accepted online only. The applications have to be submitted online only till 24/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer: 02
- Accounts Officer: 02
- Purchase & Stores Officer: 02
Qualification for ISRO Recruitment:
For Administrative Officer: The candidate must have done MBA with 01-year experience.
Post Graduation with 03 years experience.
Graduation with 05-year experience.
For Accounts Officer:The candidate must have done ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA with 1-year experience.
M.Com with 3 years experience
B.Com OR BBA OR BBM with 5 years experience
For Purchase & Stores Officer: The candidate must have done MBA in Marketing OR Materials Management with 1-year experience
Graduate & Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management with 03 years experience.
Graduation with 05-year experience
Rs 56100/- per month.
The maximum age limit is 35 years
Applicable as per rules.
Rs 100/- for each application.
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be paid by Challan from any bank branch of State Bank of India.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The Written Test will have both Objective and Descriptive Type of Questions.
- The candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called for an Interview.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment:
- The applications have to be filled online only.
- The applicant has to fill the application form in the prescribed format only.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format only
- The application form is available at the official website only.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
- First date to Apply Online: 04/10/2016
- Last date to Apply Online: 24/10/2016
- Last date for Fee Payment: 25/10/2016
- Date of Written Examination: 11/12/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for ISRO Recruitment: