IPPB Recruitment 2016
About India Post Payments Bank Ltd
The Department of Posts (DoP) or India Post Payments Bank Ltd has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, a sale of forms, etc.
Job details for IPPB Recruitment 2016:
The India Post Payments Bank Ltd. (IPPB) has started the recruitment drive to select eligible candidates for the post of Scale I, II and III Officer Posts. The registration has started on the official website of India Post from today, October 4, 2016.
Posts & Salary:
No. of posts for Scale I Officer: 650 posts
No. of posts for Scale-II Officer: 652 posts
No. of posts for Scale-III Officer: 408 posts
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for IPPB Recruitment 2016:
Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university or institute.
Scale I Officer: 20 – 30 years
Scale II Officer: 26 – 35 years
Scale III Officer: 23 – 35 years
For SC/ST: 05 years
For OBC: 03 years
For PWD: 10 years
Application fee for IPPB Recruitment 2016:
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.150
For General candidates: Rs.700
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply for IPPB Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates can log on to the official website of the IPPB, https://www.indiapost.gov.in/Financial/Pages/Content/IPPB.aspx
- Read the application form carefully before applying for the posts.
- Fill in all the entries that are required.
- Then upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then click on “Save and Next” button
- Make payment online through suitable channels.
- Finally re considerate all the entries and submit your form.
- Retain print out of application form.
The first day to apply online for Scale I: 04/10/2016
The first day to apply online for Scale II & 3 – 07/10/2016
First day of online payment of application fee: 04/10/2016
Admit card download: one week before the date of examination
Date of examination (Expected): December 2016 OR January 2017
Apply online link:
Official Website link:
Official notification link for IPPB Recruitment 2016: