(Intelligence Bureau) IB Recruitment of Security Assistants by MHA – 209 vacancies
About Intelligence Bureau
Established in 1887, Intelligence Bureau (IB) is the internal intelligence agency of India. It is one of the oldest intelligence agencies to exist in the world. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the agency is currently headed by Dineshwar Sharma, Director Intelligence Bureau.
Job Location: All Over India
The Ministry of Home Affairs is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the position of Security Assistant in the Intelligence Bureau. The total number of vacancies open is 209.
Qualifications for IB Recruitment:
Candidates must possess the following essential qualifications to be eligible for the selection process:
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Valid driving licence for motor cars (LMV) issues by a competent authority
- Knowledge of motor mechanism
- Experience of driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining the valid driving license
The pay scale for the Security Assistant position is Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000, including admissible Central Government, allowances.
Age group with relaxation
Candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
Relaxation for the upper age limit is permissible for the following categories:
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
Read more details about upper age limit relaxation in the official advertisement.
Application fee details
The application fee as applicable for different categories is:
- Only male candidates in General/OBC category- 50/-
- Others- Not applied
Mode of payment
The application fee is to be paid via challan (generated during the online registration process) at a State Bank of India branch after a gap of one working day.
The selection of the candidates shall be done through a Skill Test.
How to apply for IB Recruitment:
- Visit the official MHA website at http://mha.nic.in/
- Read the official notification carefully before applying
- Fill in the details with the correct information
- Upload your signature and photograph according to the specifications given
- Submit the final application after making sure all the details are correct
- Take a printout of the registration slip for future reference
- Pay the fee through the challan generated
Last date for online registration – Aug 6, 2016, till 2359 hours.
Official Website link
Official notification link for IB Recruitment: