Indian Parliament Recruitment for Security Assistant post
About the Parliament:
Parliament of India has 2 houses: Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. The term Parliament means Meeting for Discussion. The total members of Lok Sabha are 545; the total members of Rajya Sabha are 250. The functions of parliament are Legislative, Financial, Judicial, Executive, Constituent, and Electoral. Parliament performs functions like forming or ending the government, to legislate, to hold government accountable for its actions, to be a forum for debate etc.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Applications are invited by Ex- Servicemen for the posts of Security Assistant Grade II by Parliament of India. The last date to apply is 05/09/2016. The candidates who find themselves eligible to apply may go through the guidelines and eligibility criteria.
Name of Post and /no. of Vacancies:
Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) – 64
UR Category: 34
OBC Category: 17
SC Category: 09
ST Category: 04
Qualification for Indian Parliament Recruitment:
The Ex- Servicemen must have qualified 10+2 in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics from a recognized board of education.
RS 9300-34,800/-+ Grade Pay RS 4200/-
The age of the candidate must not be more than 45 years as on 05/09/2016.
Age Relaxation will be applied as per government rules.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- The interview will be of 100 marks
- The interview will be held at Delhi only
How to Apply for Indian Parliament Recruitment:
- The applications are to be sent OFFLINE
- The format of application form is available on http://www.loksabha.nic.in
- The link “Recruitment” will be available click on that
- Download the format of application
- The application form can be Typed/Handwritten
- The application form should be completely filled without any error
- The envelope should be Superscribed with “Application for the Post of ________”
- The applicant should keep the photocopy of a complete set of application form for future use.
- The application should reach before the last date.
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE
NEW DELHI – 110001.
Last date for acceptance of application: 05/09/2016.
Official Website link
Official notification link for Indian Parliament Recruitment: