Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for 50 Posts of Pilot Post
About Indian Navy:
Indian Navy is the part of India Defense System. They are the protectors of the coastline. Indian Navy is the 5th largest navy in the world. It is well equipped with almost all the armaments. They have approximately 56,000 personnel on active duty. Indian Navy is capable of safeguarding oceans and safeguarding our national interests.
Job Location: Kerala.
Indian Navy has offered golden job opportunities for individuals who are willing to work as Pilot and NAIC. The recruitments are being done for entry in course commencing from June 2017. The recruitments are being done on a Permanent basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may g through the eligibility criteria and guidelines carefully for the complete information regarding the selection process. The applications are to be submitted OFFLINE. The last date to apply offline is 10/10/2016.
Also, See Army Jobs.
Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment:
The candidates who are willing to apply should have qualified minimum these qualifications:
For Pilot: B.Tech OR B.E in any discipline OR should be in the last year of Engineering with Physics and Mathematics in class 12th.
For NAIC: B.Tech OR B.E in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation / Production/ Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
The candidate should have minimum 60% marks in their educational certificates.
For Pilot: Rs.15, 600-67,000/-+Grade Pay 8,000/-
For NAIC: Rs.15, 600-67,000/-+Grade Pay 8,000/-
For Pilot: 19 years to 24 years
For NAIC: 19 ½ to 25 years.
As per rules
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of SSB Interview.
- The SSB Interview will be in 2 stages : Stage I ( One Day) and Stage II (four days)
- Stage I will consist of Intelligence Test , Picture Perception, and Group Discussion
- Stage II will consist of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests, and Interview
- The candidates who have applied for Pilot Entry will have to undergo PABT Test.
- The candidates who will qualify all the above mentioned will be notified by Merit List
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- The applications have to be sent by e-application.
- The application procedure will start from 10/09/2016 and will end on 30/09/2016
- The applicant should read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online Officer”
- Fill the online registration form
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format only
- Now after submitting the application button, click on the Print option.
- The hard copy of application along with all the relevant documents should be sent to the prescribed address:
Post-Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023.
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
First date to apply online: 10/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 30/09/2016.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 10/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for Indian Navy Recruitment: