Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 for 200 posts of Navik
About Indian Coast Guard:
Indian Coast Guard with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law. The Indian Coast Guard was officially established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act of the Parliament of India as an independent armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defense.
Job Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
Indian Coast Guard has offered job opportunities for the post of Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) on Permanent Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria and guidelines are mentioned in the article below. The candidates have to send the hard copy of the application with all the relevant documents attached to the prescribed address below. The last date for receipt of application is 20/11/2016
Job Location: All over India
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified class 10th with minimum 50 % marks from a recognized Board of Education.
Also See: Railway Jobs
Rs.5, 200-20200/- +Grade Pay 1900/-
The age limit as on 01/04/2017 should be:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 37 years
For SC/ST: 05 years
For OBC: 03 years
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in respective categories
- The candidates will then undergo Written Test.
- The candidates who will qualify Written Test will undergo Physical Fitness Test.
- The Written Test will be Objective Type.
Also See: ITI Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- The candidates have to submit the hard copy of the application by Ordinary Post only.
- The application form should be submitted in prescribed format only. The address details are mentioned below:
|Zone||Examination Centers||States -Candidates residing||Application to be addressed to|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.||The Recruitment Officer, Post Box No-127, A-1, Sector–24, NOIDA, (U.P), 201 301|
|Northeastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.||The Recruitment Officer, Coast Guard Region (NE), Synthesis Business Park, 6th Floor Sharachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.||The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (East), Coovum River Mouth, Near Napier Bridge, Chennai Tamil Nadu- 600 009|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa and Union Territory of Daman & Diu and Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep||The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (West), Post Box No. 29105, Prabhadevi P.O Worli, Mumbai- 400 030.|
|NorthWest Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat||The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (NW), Post BoxNo. – 09, Udyog Bhawan, Sector -10, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010.|
Last date for receipt of application: 15.11.2016
Apply Online Link:
Hard copy of application should be sent
Official Website Link
Official Notification Link for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
Also See More: Defence Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Commandant Post
Job location: All over India.
Offering a young dynamic career growth to the youth of India, Indian Coast Guard has issued the notification for the recruitment to the Assistant Commandant Post. Interested candidates may apply online before 15/09/2016.
Post & Salary:
Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
General Duty (Pilot)
Salary: Not mentioned
Qualification for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
General Duty & General Duty (Pilot)
Candidate must have a Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable) from a recognized university. Candidate should have studied Mathematics and Physics as the subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
Candidate must have an Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace/Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Eng. or Power Electronics discipline with 55% marks.
Candidate must have passed 12th with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.
Age limit with relaxation:
General Duty & Technical branch: 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive)
General Duty (Pilot) & Pilots (CPL): 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1998 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the norms.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Candidates will be selected as per the requirement & norms of Indian Coast Guard.
How to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online by visiting the official website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ from 08/09/2016 to 15/09/2016.
- The size of Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature should not be more than 30 kb.
- Click on Browse button and Select Scan Photo File.
- Similarly, for Signature click on Browse button and Select on Scan Signature File.
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully while applying for the post.
- After filling up the form completely click on submit button and take out the printout of the form for future use.
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
Start Date: 08/09/2016
Last Date: 15/09/2016
Exam Date: Not Mentioned.
Official website link:
Official notification link for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitments 2016
The opportunity for Yantrik is offered by the Indian Coast Guard. The vacancies are for eligible Indian Male candidates. The candidates should have to apply online. The candidates should apply before 12/08/2016
Name of Post
The candidates should have passed Matriculation and should have Diploma in Mechanical OR Electrical OR Electronics and Telecommunication approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age of the candidate should be 22 years.
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
For OBC candidates: 03 years
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Fitness in Medical examination.
- The selection is based on Merit basis after all the selection procedures.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidate should visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard. joinindiancoastgaurd.gov.in
- Before applying the candidate should read all the eligibility criteria and guidelines carefully.
- The candidate should take a print out of application form after filling it completely.
Important Dates to Remember:
First day to apply: 02/08/2016
Last day to apply: 12/08/2016
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link:
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment For Navik Post – Last Date 10.07.2016
Indian coast guard Job Details:
Job applications are invited by Ministry of Defense to join as Navik (General Duty). Only Male Candidates can apply.
Job Location: All Over India
Name of Post and no Of Vacancies:
Navik (General Duty) – 250 posts
The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks and minimum 50% marks in Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central /State Government.
Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP 2000 pm.
Age Group and Age Relaxation:
Minimum age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 22 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- For OBC candidates : 3 years.
No application fee is required.
- The selection will be based on Written test followed by Physical Fitness Test and Indian Medical Examination.
- The duration of Testing Procedure is 2-3 days.
- The questions in written exam are Objective type questions
- The questions asked in the exam will be based on subjects like Maths, Physics, Basic chemistry, Knowledge of English of class 12th.
- Apart from this questions will come from General knowledge, Current affairs, Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning etc
- Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The Physical Testing will include:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups.
- 10 Pushup.
Verification of Documents: The documents will be tested before starting of examination; the candidates are advised to go to the examination hall with these documents:
- 3 copies of pre-filled online application form.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate OR Domicile If applicable.
- Proof of Identity
- 10 colored passport size photograph with blue background.
How to Apply:
- To apply log in to official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the Opportunities section.
- Go to the advertisement for Recruitment of Navik (10+2 ) entry.
- Select the post – NAVIK GENERAL DUTY.
- Click on I AGREE about Terms and conditions.
- Fill the details in the prescribed manner.
- Then save the application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Last date for apply online: 10-07-2016.
Examination Date: ( N/A )
Official Website link:
Official notification link: