Indian Institute of technology Kanpur has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post project engineer. The interested candidates should have to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. We are sharing all the details related to IIT Kanpur Recruitment job notification here. Read the details carefully and then apply for the post. If you find any difficulty in applying for the job.You can send your query in comment box below. Our expert will get back to you with the solution of your query.The type of job would on contract basis. The last date of application is 12.12.2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About IIT Kanpur: The Indian Institute of technology Kanpur is a public research University located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an institute of national importance by the government of India under the IIT act. It was founded in 1959. It is located in “Grand Trunk Road, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of Institute||IIT Kanpur|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer|
Roles and responsibilities of Project Engineer:
- A Project Engineer bridges the boundaries between engineering and project management, Leading the technical workers who contribute to the building of structure or products.
- In some cases, the project engineer is the same as a project manager but in most cases these two professionals have joint responsibility for leading a project.
- Project management holds responsibility of every field of engineers.
More Details for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016-2017
- No of Opening: 1 post
- Company name: Indian Institute of technology Kanpur
Qualification required for the IIT Kanpur Recruitment : The candidates should have a M.tech or or engineering in Civil from a recognized University or Institution.
Desirable experience for the post : The candidates with experience in experimental and Numerical unsaturated flow modelling will be preferred. M.tech candidates with specialization in hydraulics and water resources engineering or allied branches will only be considered.
- Age Limit: As per As IIT rules
- Salary: Rs. 22000-2200-44000/-
- Official Website: iitk.ac.in
- Job Location: Kanpur
Application fee: All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment: The candidates may send their CV along with relevant documents ( educational photocopies and other required documents) to the firstname.lastname@example.org Web address on or before 12 December, 2016.
- The candidates should be Indian only.
- The candidates have to send their application on or before 12.12.2016. After the last date no application will be entertained by the IIT Kanpur.
- The application will be automatically rejected received after the last date.
- The candidates shall have to work(if selected)on the sponsored research project entitled “ Numerical investigation of water movement under heterogeneous conditions in unsaturated soils”
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on the performance on the Interview. As Applications are invited for temporary & contract basis.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 12.12.2016
Official notification of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016-2017