IBPS Recruitment 2016 Over 20000 Clerk Posts
About the IBPS:
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is an independent organization. IBPS conducts examination for recruitment of clerical posts and Probationary Officer. They conduct Common Written Exam (CWE). They conduct examination in Two- Tier the candidate who will qualify 2 tier exams will be called for an Interview.
Job Location: All Over India.
IBPS has offered job notifications for 20000 posts of clerk. There are various banks that are participating in the recruitments. The eligibility criteria and guidelines are mentioned below , the recruitments are being done on permanent basis.
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Qualification for IBPS Recruitment:
The candidate should have qualified Graduation in any stream from a recognized Institute OR University
The candidate must have efficiency in Local language of the state for which they are applying
The candidate must be between 20 years to 28 years.
For SC/ST Category: 05 years
For OBC Category: 03 years
For PWD Category: 10 years
For all other categories age relaxation will be according to the government rules.
For Unreserved Category: RS 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex- Servicemen: RS 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The payment can be done by Debit Card/Credit Card/Master Card/Maestro/Cash Cards/Internet Banking/Mobile Wallets.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Preliminary, Main Examination and Interview.
- The test will be Bilingual Language.
Pattern of Examination:
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability
- The total no. of questions will be 100 of 100 marks
- The time duration for Preliminary Exam is 01 Hour
- Mains Examination will consist of questions from Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge
- The total no of questions in mains examination will be 200 of 200 marks
- The time duration will be 135 marks
- There will be NEGATIVE MARKING, for each wrong answer there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE
- The applications are available from 22/08/2016 to 12/09/2016
- The candidates have to upload their scanned copies of recent photograph and signature
- The payment has to be done ONLINE
- The size of file should not be more than 4.5 cmX3.5 cm
- The candidate should have personal email ID, it should be valid and active until the recruitments process
- Fill in all the entries of application form carefully and correct
- After saving the application take a print out of application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Online Registration: 22/08/2016 to 12/09/2016.
Payment of Applications: 22/08/2016 to 12/09/2016.
Official Notification Link for IBPS Recruitment: