HPSC Recruitment: Haryana Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Senior scientific officer, Assistant Director. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 13.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of HPSC Recruitment 2017
No. of openings: 16 post
Company name: Haryana Public service Commission
- Senior Scientific officer
- Assistant Director
Qualification for the HPSC Recruitment required
Qualification for the HPSC Recruitment 2017
- For the Senior Scientific Officer: The candidates should have a M.Sc. (at least 1st Division) in chemistry/Bio- Chemistry/ toxicology/ Forensic science (with specialization in forensic chemistry /toxicology) or its equivalent Qualification in any of the above mentioned subjects from a recognized University. Three years research/ analytical experience in the field of forensic toxicology and Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matriculation standard or higher education.
Age Limit: 21-45 years of age as on the first day of February next preceding the last date of submission of application to the commission I.e. 1.2.2016.
Job type: Temporary
Salary: 9300-34800 +5400/- Grade pay
Job Location: Haryana
Official Website: http://www.hpsc.gov.in/Default.aspx
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC category: 500/-
- SC/ST/ female: 125/-
- Physically Handicapped candidates: Nil
How to apply for the HPSC vacancy: The candidates can apply through official website. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as it is 13.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained by HPSC.
- The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications, experience and other condition if any will be determined as on the last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 13.01.2017 and age will be on reckoned as on 01.02.2016.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
- Incomplete Application Form i.e. without signature and supporting documents will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected out rightly.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
- The submission of the online application form as well as printed copies by the specified
- date/time is must and failure to do so will result in rejection of the candidature straightway and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates who are already serving in government/ semi government department are required to send their “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer, otherwise they will not be interviewed
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 13.1.2017
Check below for the official notification of HPSC Recruitment 2017
HPSC Recruitment 2016 for Deputy Director and various posts
Haryana Public Service Commission is among one of the Public Service Commission of India. Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles of the Constitution also deals with the composition, appointment, and removal of members, power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission. Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.
Job Location: Haryana
Job Details for HPSC Recruitment:
Haryana PSC has offered job notifications for the post of Sub Divisional Officer, Senior Dental Surgeon, Numismatic Officer (Group-B’) and various other posts. The applicants who are willing to apply may read the notification carefully and then apply. The applicants will be selected on the Permanent basis. The application process and details are mentioned in the article below. The last date to apply for these posts is 28/10/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Sub-Divisional Officer-3
- Senior Dental Surgeon, (Class-I)-2
- Chemist in HPGCL-6
- Numismatic Officer (Group-B’-1
- Deputy Superintendent of Jail-4
- District Fisheries Officer/ District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer-7
- Lecturer (Class-II)-6
- Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B-3
- Curator (Group-B’)-1
- Deputy Director (Integrated Child Development Services)-1
- Project Officer, Class-II-2
Qualification for HPSC Recruitment:
For Sub Divisional Officer: The candidate must have qualified Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized Institute OR University with 8 years experience OR Master of Veterinary Science with 5 years experience.
For Senior Dental Surgeon, (Class-I) – The candidate must have qualified Post graduate qualification of M.D.S with 5-10 years experience in relevant field
For Chemist in HPGCL- The candidate must have qualified M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st Class with 1 years experience.
For Deputy Superintendent of Jail– The candidate must have qualified Graduation
For District Fisheries Officer/ District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer- The candidate must have qualified B.Sc with Zoology as one of the subject OR Post Graduate Training in fisheries with 3-7 years experience
For Lecturer (Class-II) – The candidate must have qualified Post Graduate degree in relevant subject from a recognized Institute OR University
For Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B- The candidate must have qualified M.A., in II division, in History with 3 years experience
For Curator (Group-B’) – The candidate must have qualified M.A. in II class in Ancient Indian History OR Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology
For Deputy Director (Integrated Child Development Services)- The candidate must have qualified MA Psychology with the specialization in Child Psychology OR Master in Child Development OR Human Development and Family Studies with minimum 60% marks OR must be UGC Net qualified.
For Project Officer, Class-II- The candidate must have qualified Masters Degree in Physics OR Chemistry OR Mathematics OR Operational Research with minimum 60% marks or equivalent degree OR Bachelor Degree in Electrical OR Mechanical OR Chemical OR Computer OR Agricultural Engineering or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks with 2 years experience
Also See More: Govt Jobs.
As per rules
As per rules
As per rules
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- Those who will qualify the Written Test will be shortlisted for the Interview
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment:
- The applications have to be submitted Online
- The candidate must visit the official website for application form
- The form should be filled in the prescribed format only
- The candidates should upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Submit the form after making sure there is no mistake
- Take a printout of application for future use.
Important Dates for HPSC Recruitment:
- Last Date for submitting online application: 28-10-2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee: 02-11-2016.
Also See: ITI Jobs
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for HPSC Recruitment: