High Court of Himachal Pradesh, shimla has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Clerk (Class- lll) on Contract basis & Non – Contract basis. The interested Candidates Can apply on or before 04.01.2017 (11:45 PM) The candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria before applying. To Know more detailed information about how to apply, application fee, selection process, detailed of the post please read the full detailed information given below.
Details of HP High Court Recruitment 2017
- No of opening : 44 post
- Clerk non contract basis (Class-lll) – 19
- Clerk on contract basis (Class-lll) – 25
Note: The number of vacancies shown above may increase or decrease, category-wise, due to administrative exigencies. The applications are acceptable only in online mode. The desirous candidate(s) may use the link provided on our website http://hphighcourt.nic.in at the Tabs Recruitment/Results or announcement on or before its last date 04.01.2017 upto 11.45 pm.
Organization Name : High Court Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
Qualification for the HP High Court Recruitment required: The Candidates Should have Graduate degree from any recognized university with the basic knowledge in Computers and Candidates shall have to qualify Typing test with speed of 30 W.P.M in english of Computers.
Age limit :18–45 years as on 01.01.2017. Other age relaxation as par the State Government
- For the Clerk (Class– lll): 5910-20200+1900/- Grade pay
- For the post of Clerk on contract basis (Class-lll): 5910-20200 + 1900/- Grade pay
Job location : Himachal Pradesh ,Shimla
Application fee : General / 300/. SC/ST /OBC 150/.for other reserved category through E-payment by using Debit credit card (s) or net banking etc.
How to apply for hP High Court vacancy :The Candidates can apply online through the website the last date of application 04-01-2017 up to 11-45 pm.
General Instructions :
- The applying candidates must have to send the printout of duly filled-in Acknowledgement’, given at last page of annexed Instructions along with eReceipt in original, in support of payment deposited by them through either mode i.e. paid online or deposited in cash or challan, as the case
- may be, on or before 11th January, 2017 by Regd./Speed Post, failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected straightway.
- The eligible candidates will ONLY be informed through SMS alerts on their registered mobile numbers about the examination schedule etc. besides uploading their list on our website.
- No separate call letters will be sent in offline mode. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill-up their correct mobile number(s) while applying online. However, the each candidate must have to bring along the duly filled-in admit card, as per the prescribed format given at our website, at the time of appearing in the exams./test as shall be conveyed to him/her through SMS alerts.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification/Advertisement for the post(s)/Exam(s) and also ensure that he/she is eligible as per the criterion as prescribed in the Advertisement Notice.
- On and after successful completion of all steps of the online application module, the candidate shall have to send the following documents addressed to the ‘The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001’ through Regd./Speed post with Name of the post super scribed on the mailing envelop.
- The printout of ‘e-Receipt’ as shall be auto-generated at the SBI Collect web portal during the online filing process; o Duly filled-up and signed ‘Acknowledgement’, as annexed with Advertisement Notice having one duly attested recent passport size photograph by the competent authority affixed at the designated space;
Selection process : The Candidates will bi selected based on two part
- Written test
- Interview or viva-voce test.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 4.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of HP High Court Recruitment 2016
High Court Himachal Pradesh Recruitment for Clerks post
About HP High Court:
Himachal Pradesh High Court is located in Shimla Mansoor Ahmad Mir is the Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court. The seat of the court is located in Shimla the administrative capital of State.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
High Court of Himachal Pradesh has offered job Opportunities for Clerk Class III and Clerk on Contractual Basis. The total no. of vacancies is 72. The no. of vacancies may increase or decrease, according to the no. of vacancies. The candidates may go through the eligibility criteria for further information:
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Clerk Class III: 48
Clerk on Contractual Basis: 24
Qualification for hp high court recruitment:
The must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute OR University. The candidate should have a typing speed of 30 wpm in English on Computers.
Rs.5910-20200/-+ Grade pay Rs.1900/-
Unreserved Category: RS 300/-
Reserved Category: RS 150/-
Mode of Payment:
The candidates have to pay the fees through “e-challan”, the payment can be done through any SBI Branch.
The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years as on 01/01/2016.
The age relaxation will be applied as per the government norms.
- The selection will be based on Screening Test, Written Test, Typing Test ,Personal Interview and Viva – Voce.
How to Apply for hp high court recruitment:
- The applications are to be submitted online
- The candidate should visit the official website http://hphighcourt.nic.in
- Then access the “SBI Collect” website
- The link for SBI Collect is https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
- Click on Proceed button
- Then click on the payment option
- An e-receipt OR e-challan will be generated the candidate should take a printout of it
- Then fill the complete form
- Take a print out of application form after submitting it.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21/08/2016.
Screening Test: 04/09/2016.
Mains/Typing Test: 18/09/2016.
Personal Interview/Viva- Voce : 03/10/2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for hp high court recruitment: