HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission)
HPPSC has offered various job opportunities for the post of Assistant Professors. The total no. of vacancy is 490. The recruitment is on the contract basis. The mode of application is online; those candidates who are desirous to apply may go through the eligibility criteria and guidelines.
The candidate willing to apply should read all the instructions carefully before applying. The selection procedure and method to apply is mentioned below.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Name of Post and Vacancy details:
Assistant Professors – 490
The candidate applying should have the good academic record in Post graduation with at least 55%.
He should also have Master’s Degree in sports science OR Physical Education with at least 55% from a recognized University OR Institute.
For the assistant professors post RS 21,600/- pm.
Age Group with Relaxation:
The candidate applying for this job must be below 45 years. For Relaxation see the notification.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
For General category: RS 400/-
For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of HP: RS 100/-
For Ex-Servicemen of HP/ Blind of HP / Visually Impaired of H.P. – NIL.
Mode of Payment:
- The fee can be paid either by “ e-challan “ OR by “e-payment”
- The e-challan can be done by Punjab National Bank
- The e-payment can be done from Debit Card/Credit Card OR Internet Banking.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates will occur on the basis of written test
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for an interview
- Then the candidates who will qualify will have to go under document verification.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service (HPPSC) Recruitment.
How to Apply:
- The desirous/eligible candidates may apply before the last date of application that is 04.07.2016.
- The details given on the application form should be filled carefully.
- Any mistake done in filling the entries on the application form will lead to rejection.
- The candidates who wish to apply for more than one post can apply separately.
- The candidates are requested to take a print out of the complete set of documents for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply online is 04/07/2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for HPPSC Recruitment:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is the supreme authority responsible for governing the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Pradesh PSC invites applications for Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P for the post of Medical Officer (General Wing) Class-I (Gazetted).
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Total No. Of Posts:
50 (Fifty) posts
- Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidates having a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 is desirable.
- A candidate who has to post graduate qualification from a recognized institution as mentioned in Appendix-A is desirable.
- A candidate who has knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is desirable.
Also see more SSC jobs
Salary for the post:
The pay band for this post will be Rs. 15,600 –Rs. 39,100/- + Rs.5400/- (Grade Pay)
Age Group with Relaxation:
Age limit is 45 years and below as on 01.01.2016.
Relaxation on age group:
1. SC/ST/OBC/WFF (Belonging to H.P. only) -05 years
2. PWD(Belonging to H.P. only) -05 years.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates who belonging to General category have to pay Rs.400/, and Rs.100/- for General BPL/ S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P.
- The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. hp.gov.in/hppsc. Click on FEE DETAILS and enter the details of Branch Code/ Name, Transaction Number, and Date of deposit & then click on Update Fee Details.
- The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
The selection will be done on the basis of the educational qualification of the candidates. in case the candidate strength is large, the government can call the candidates for a screening test of 2 hr duration, date of which will be informed to the candidates beforehand.
How to Apply?
- Open the official website of Himachal Pradesh PSC by clicking this link: http://www.hp.gov.in/
- Click on Apply Now
- Fill the ORA and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form.
This application form needs to be brought on the screening day along with the attested documents.
- 21st June 2016 (till 11:59 pm): Last day for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Application).
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link:
- Complete Advertisement Link for HPPSC Recruitment:
- Link For Filling Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
- Instruction For Filling ORA