Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 for 685 Posts
About Gujarat Police:
The Gujarat Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Gujarat in India. The Gujarat Police has its headquarters in Gandhinagar, the state capital. The Gujarat Police came into existence after Gujarat’s separation from the Greater Mumbai state on 1 May 1960. The Gujarat Police is headed by Director General of Police. There are four Commissioners’ offices are now: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Surat. There are seven ranges in the Gujarat Police: Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat and Border Range. For police administration, the state is further divided into 26 police districts and Western Railway Police.
Job Location: Gujarat
Job Details for Gujarat Police Recruitment:
Gujarat Police Department has offered job opportunities for the post of UPSI/APSI/IO/UASI/AIO (PSI Cadre). The candidates who are eligible and interested may go through the official notification. The candidates will be selected on Permanent Basis. The applications are available Online only. The eligibility criteria, application process, and other valuable details are mentioned in the article below. The last date to apply online is 17/11/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
UPSI/APSI/IO/UASI/AIO (PSI Cadre) – 685
Male – 500 Posts
Female – 185 Posts
Qualification for Gujarat Police Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Graduation in any stream from a recognized Institute OR University.
Rs.13700 OR Rs.10000 (Per Month)
Also See: Engineering Jobs
The age required as on 17/11/2016
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 35 years
Applicable as per rules
General Category: Rs. 100 + Postal Service charges
SC/ST/BC/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be paid Online
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Also See: ITI Jobs
How to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment:
- Read the official notification carefully and then apply.
- The application form is available on the official website only.
- The application form must be filled in given format only.
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the form successfully.
- Take a print out of application form.
- First Date of Online Application: 28-10-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 17-11-2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for Gujarat Police Recruitment:
Also See: More Government Jobs