Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016
About the Organization:
Forestry in India is an essential environmental resource. India is amongst 10 most forest-rich countries in the world. Apart from giving shelter to wildlife, Forests also provide us with many beneficial products such as fuel, latex, resins, essential oils, aroma chemicals etc.
Gujarat Forest Department is one of India’s most rich forests and consists of varieties of flora and fauna.
Job Location: Gujarat
Gujarat forest Department has offered vacancies for the post of Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)
The no. of vacancies is 1479. The online applications will start from 11/07/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard- 1479
- Tapi: 50 Posts
- Bhavnagar: 61 Posts
- Kutch: 123 Posts
- Porbandar: 20 Posts
- Aravalli: 58 Posts
- Navsari: 12 Posts
- Dang: 56 Posts
- Mahisagar: 52 Posts
- Sabarkantha: 30
- Gir Somnath: 10 Posts
- Rajkot: 34 Posts
- Amreli: 77 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 15 Posts
- Sabarkantha: 105 Posts
- Valsad: 32 Posts
- Surat: 67 Posts
- Board: 03 Posts
- Narmada: 70 Posts
- Mehsana: 25 Posts
- Deschool Dwarka: 08 Posts
- Anand: 16 Posts
- Junagadh: 161 Posts
- Bhavnagar: 17 Posts
- Patan: 20 Posts
- Nramahala: 76 Posts
- Morbi: 29 Posts
- Vadodara: 14 Posts
- Gandhinagar: 31 Posts
- Bharuch: 43
- Jamnagar: 31 Posts
- Navsari: 10 Posts
- Dahod: 87 Posts
- Surendranagar: 36 Posts
Also See : Latest Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification for Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified High Secondary School (HSC) with Gujarati as one of the subjects up till matriculation.
Salary: Salary will be RS 5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay 1800/-
The candidate should be between 18 – 33 years of age as on 02/08/2016
For OBC/ST/SC candidates: 05 years (only for U.P. Domicile)
The candidate has to pay application fees of RS 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can also submit fees through Online Payment/Debit card/ Credit Card/ Bank challan
- The candidates are selected on the basis of written test, Physical fitness test (PFT), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Test.
- The tests will be conducted by Gujarat Forest Department.
How to Apply for Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment:
- The candidates should read the eligibility criteria and guidelines before applying.
- For applying the candidate should visit the official website http://www.forests.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the given link Gujarat Forest Dept Forest Guard Recruitment.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the application fee.
- After successful submission take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:
- First date to submit online application : 11/07/2016
- Last date to submit online application: 02/08/2016
Official Website link:
Official notification link for Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment: