Gram Rozgar Sevak recruitment under NREGA Gumla- 22 vacancies
About NREGA Gumla
Carved out of the Ranchi District in 1983, Gumla is one of the districts in the state of Jharkhand. It is covered with dense forests. The NREGA scheme aims to enhance the livelihood security in rural areas by guaranteeing the ‘right to work’.
Job Location: Jharkhand
The government of Jharkhand is inviting applications for the position of Gram Rozgar Sevak under the NREGA Gumla. The total number of vacancies for the position is 22.
Qualification for Gram Rozgar Sevak recruitment:
Educational qualifications required for the post are:
- Completed intermediate
- ITI in relevant trade from recognized institute
Salary for the post:
The pay scale for the Gram Rozgar Sevak position is Rs.5200 + travel allowance Rs.750 + Mobile recharge Rs.100 per month.
Age group with relaxation
The eligible age group for the position is 18 to 35 years as on 01/06/2016. Relaxation in the age limit is permissible as per the latest Government of India norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview. Final selection will be Depend on the merit list.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for Gram Rozgar Sevak recruitment Recruitment.
How to apply for Gram Rozgar Sevak recruitment:
- Visit the official website http://www.gumla.nic.in/beta/
- Download the application format.
- Fill in the application in the prescribed format.
- Attach the necessary enclosures and passport size photograph.
- Send in the completed application form with documents via Registered Post/Ordinary Post/Speed Post to the below-mentioned address.
The Deputy Development Commissioner, Gumla, Jharkhand.
The last date for the submission of the application is– 21 July 2016.
Official Website link
Official notification link for Gram Rozgar Sevak recruitment: