Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 ( GOA PSC Recruitment) for Associate Professor
About Goa Medical College
Established in 1842, the Goa Medical College is one of the oldest medical colleges in Asia. Located in Bambolim, Goa; the medical institution is affiliated to the Goa University and offers MMBS, MS and MD courses.
Job Location: Goa.
The Goa Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for the following positions at the Goa Medical College:
Professor in Paediatric Surgery:
- Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery)- 1 post
- Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery)- 1 post
- Plastic Surgery – 1 post
- Pediatric Surgery- 1 post
- Plastic Surgery – 1 post
- Pediatric Surgery -1 post
- Ophthalmology- 1 post
- Orthopedic Surgery- 1 post
- Pediatric Surgery- 1 post
- Assistant Lecturer in Plastic Surgery- 1 post
- Physicist in Department of Radiology- post
- Lecturer in Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge- 1 post
- Medical Officer- 03 post
- Scientific Assistant- 1 post
Qualification for Goa PSC Recruitment 2016:
The candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications to apply for the Associate Professor position:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Act No. 102 of 1956). Holders of qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Act No. 102 of 1956).
- Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent.
- At least four years teaching/research experience in a recognized Medical College/Teaching Institute after obtaining the qualifying degree of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.)/Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch).
- Knowledge of Konkani
The scale of pay is Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-.
Candidates should not be more than 45 years old.
Application fee details
The application fee for the online registration process is as follows:
- General- Rs.1000 only
- SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen- Rs.500 only
Mode of payment
The fee shall be paid via the online mode.
Shortlisted candidates shall be selected for the positions through Personal Interview.
How to apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website http://goapsc.gov.in/
- Read the instructions carefully for the post you are applying for
- Fill the form with correct details
- Upload any documents if necessary
- Submit the form and pay the application fee
The last date for filling the application form is 22/07/2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for Goa PSC Recruitment 2016:
Goa PSC Recruitment (Goa Public Service Commission) 2016 – Last Date 24.06.2016
Goa PSC Recruitment (Goa Public Service Commission)
Goa PSC Recruitment : Applications are invited by Goa Public Service Commission for various posts of Junior Consultants, Medical Officer, Assistant Officer and Subject Matter Specialist. There are total 11 posts. The recruitments are held on the permanent basis. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply from 19.06.2016 onwards; the last date for application is 24.06.2016.
The mode of application is online. The applicant should go through the eligibility criteria and guidelines thoroughly before applying. The candidates who are eligible for the above post may apply before the last date.
The applicants are requested to keep a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature, it will be needed at the time of application.
Job Location: Goa
Also See : Government Jobs in Goa
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Junior Consultants-08 post
- Medical Officer-01 post
- Assistant Director-01 post
- Subject Matter Specialist-01 post.
The educational qualification required for the posts given are:
For Junior Consultant:
The candidate should have Medical qualification incorporated in the first and second schedule or part-II of the third schedule OR Post graduate degree OR Diploma in the concerned field.
For Medical Officer:
The candidate should have the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S).
For Assistant Director:
The candidate should have Masters Degree in Marathi. The Experience required for this post is 2 Years.
For Subject Matter Specialist:
The candidate should have Master’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences.
- Junior Consultants- RS 15,600/- to 39,100/- + (GP RS 5400) pm.
- Medical Officer-RS 15,600/- to 39,100/- + (GP RS 5400) pm.
- Assistant Director-RS 9,300/- to 34,800/- + (GP RS 4,600) pm.
- Subject Matter Specialist- RS 15,600/- to 39,100/- + (GP RS 5400) pm.
Age Group with Relaxation:
- The candidates applying for all the given posts should be below 40 years.
- The age relaxation will be done according to government rules.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
No fee Applicable
Mode of Recruitment:
- The candidates applying for this job will be selected by interview
- The date and interview venue will be informed to the candidates who will be shortlisted.
How to Apply:
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply on or before the last date the last day of application is 24.06.2016.
- Online applications will start on 19.06.2016.
- The mode of application is online.
- The candidates are requested to have a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and Signature.
- After registration application will be provided with a user ID and password.
- After filling the form online the applicants are requested to take a print out of application form for future use.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date to apply: 19.06.2016.
- Last date to Apply: 24.06.2016.
Official notification link Goa PSC Recruitment: