Ganjam District Court Recruitments 016 for Junior Clerk cum Typist
About Andhra Pradesh:
Ganjam District is located at the borders of Andhra Pradesh. It was named after a district on 1st April 1936. The city Ganjam is named after famous fort located on the northern bank of River Rushikulya. Ganjam District Court is responsible for maintaining law and order in Ganjam District.
Excellent job offers have been provided by Ganjam District Court, for Junior clerk Cum Typist posts. The recruitments are going on for recruitment on Contractual Basis. As the name of the post suggest the duties of junior clerk will be to maintain documents and records and typing related work. The candidate who is willing to apply should go through the application criteria and guidelines and then apply. The last date to apply is 26/08/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Junior Clerk cum Typist: 04
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Qualification for Ganjam District Court Recruitment:
Typing speed should be 40wpm in English and 20 wpm in Odia.
Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
The candidate should be Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 32 years old as on 01/08/2016
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
For Unreserved Category: RS 100/-
For SC/ST/PH candidates: NIL
Mode of Payment:
Treasury Challan under the head “0070-other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination Fees for recruitment”
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Computer Test (Typing), Type Test and Viva- Voce.
- All the stage will be of total 250 marks
Pattern of Written Exam:
- The written test will be of 100 marks.
- It will include English, Arithmetic, and General Knowledge.
- English will be of 40 marks.
- Arithmetic will be of 30 marks.
- General knowledge will be of 30 marks.
- The test will be of 03 hours and will have an interval of 15 minutes after every test.
Pattern of Computer Test
- It will be a practical test of 50 marks
- It will be of 01 hour
Pattern of Typing Test:
- It will be taken on computer to test the typing skills
- It will be of 50 marks
- It will be of 25 minutes
Pattern of Viva- Voce:
- It will be of 50 marks
- Time will depend on upon the process
How to Apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment:
- The hard copy of application form should be submitted before 26/08/2016
- Other relevant documents are to be attached along with the application
- The relevant that are to be attached along with the application are : self-attested certificate of H.S.C, Self attested copy of 10+2 certificate, Diploma certificate copy, recent passport size photograph (02) etc
- The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of Junior Clerk cum typist “
- Two envelopes affixing 5rs postal stamps
- The photocopy of application must be kept with the applicant for future use
- The address details are mentioned below:
Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Ganjam at Berhampur.
Starting date for applying: 04//08/2016
Last date for submission of application: 26/08/2016.
Apply Online Link:
Hard copies of application are to be sent
Official website link
Official notification link Ganjam District Court Recruitments: