FACT recruitment 2017
The Fertilizers and chemicals travancore Limited has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of technician, trade Apprentices. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The walk in written test date is 2 to 7.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of FACT recruitment 2017
No of openings: 31 Posts
Company Name: Fertilizers and chemicals travacore Limited
- Technician (Diploma Apprentice)
- Trade Apprentice
Qualification for FACT recruitment required:
- For the post of technician (Diploma Apprentice): Diploma Engineering in Civil, Computer, Chemical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology
Experience: A Pass in Diploma, should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2017
- For the post of trade Apprentice: ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, COPA, Plumber
Experience:A Pass in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved)
Age limit: 23 years as on 1.1.2017
Job Location: Kochi
Official Website: http://www.fact.co.in
Application fee : All the candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for FACT Limited vacancy: The Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents / certificates at the place of Written test Interview.
- Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
- ITI / Diploma Certificate and Mark list (as applicable) (in case the candidate is awarded grade / CGPA instead of marks, the candidate should produce CGPA into Percentage conversion formula / certificate from the University / Institution where he / she has obtained the Diploma)
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, Creamy Layer Certificate issued by an authority, not less than the rank of a Tahsildar
- Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board. v) Two passport size photograph
- The candidates should be Indian Only.
- The candidates should have to keep care of last date of interview , Otherwise after the last date FACT Limited will not entertain any application.
- Diploma candidates awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA / Grade into percentage from their University / Board of Technical Education. For those not submitted the conversion certificate, the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
- The Dependent candidates must submit a dependency certificate from FACT HR Department while appearing for the written test (applicable for children of FACT Employees).
- Details are also available at our website www.fact.co.in
- FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on written test.
The selection will be based on the following criteria
- Qualifying Examination 50%
- Written test 50%
- The written test (objective type) will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi and it will be of one-hour duration
Important dates to remember
- Date of written test: 2.1.2017 to 7.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of FACT recruitment 2017
FACT Recruitment 2016 for Officer and Technician Posts
It is the first fertilizer manufacturing company in independent India and also the largest Central public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) in the State of Kerala. The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited was established on 1943, by Maharajah Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma. FACT started production of ammonium sulfate with an installed capacity of 50,000 MT per annul at Udyogamandal near Cochin in the year 1947.
Job location: Kerala
Job details for FACT Recruitment:
Fertilizes and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) (A Government of India Enterprises) has issued a Recruitment Notification for 75 posts of Management Trainees (Technical), Officer (Sales) and Technician (Process) in various disciplines. Last Date for submission of online application is 20th September 2016.
Post & Salary:
Total Post: 75 Posts
Management Trainees Chemical – 08
Management Trainees Mechanical – 04
Management Trainees Instrumentation – 03
Management Trainees Civil – 05
Management Trainees Fire and Safety – 02
Marketing Officer (Sales) – 06
Technician (Process) – 45
For Management Trainees – Rs. 30,000/-
For Marketing Officer (Sales) – Rs. 12600-32500/-
For Technician (Process) – Rs. 16,000/-
Qualification for FACT Recruitment:
Management Trainees Mechanical:
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Production/ Manufacturing Engg./Manufacturing Science & Engg.
Management Trainees Instrumentation:
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation
Management Trainees Civil:
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Civil.
Management Trainees Fire and Safety:
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Fire and Safety.
Marketing Officer (Sales):
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in BSc Agriculture from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates shall have working knowledge of at least one of the languages viz. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, in addition to English.
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology (Including Petrochemical Technology). & Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience in the operation of a large Fertilizer/Chemical/ Petrochemical Plant.
Age limit with relaxation:
For Management Trainees – Candidate should not be more than 26 Years.
For Technician – Candidate should not be more than 35 Years.
Relaxation will be given to the candidates lies under reserved category as per the norms of FACT.
Application fee with mode of payment:
For General/OBC – For Management Trainees – Rs.1000/- and For Technician – Rs.500
ST/SC/PWD is exempted from the application Fee.
Application fee will be paid online through net banking/ debit card/credit card/visa or master card.
Selection Process for Fact Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test, Group Discussion, Interview.
How to apply for FACT Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.fact.co.in/ before 20.09.2016.
- Applicants must read all instruction about eligibility criteria carefully before applying online application.
- Applicants must fill all required entries carefully and correctly in prescribed online application form.
- Pay the required application fee online
- After submission of online application, take a printout of filled in form for future use.
Also See More: Graduate Jobs.
Start Date: 30/08/2016
Last Date: 20/09/2016.
Exam Date: Not mentioned.
Official website link:
Official Notification link for Fact Recruitment: