ECGC Recruitment- 40 Probationary Officer Posts
ECGC is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.ECGC Ltd was established in July 1957 to strengthen the export promotion by covering the risk of exporting on credit. It functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, and Government of India.
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job details for ECGC Recruitment:
Application for online examination for 40 vacant seats has been invited by ECGC. Eligible candidates will be recruited on the post of 40 Probationary Officer. Interested candidates may apply online before 26/10/2016. For more details on ECGC Recruitment check the article below.
Posts & Salary:
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of Post: Probationary Officer
Salary: As per the norms of ECGC
Qualification for the ECGC Recruitment:
Candidates should be a Post graduate in Economics/International Trade/Mathematics/ Statistics from a University recognized by Government of India.
Or Candidates should have the degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by Government of India.
Age limit with relaxation:
Minimum: 20 years, Maximum – 30 years as on 1/10/2016.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
Persons With Disabilities – 10 years
Ex-servicemen, Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 & Persons affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs
Application fee with mode of payment:
SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
For all others- Rs.600/-
The application fee will be paid online through suitable channels of online payment.
Candidates will be selected through online written examination and interview.
How to apply for the ECGC Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.10.2016 to 26.10.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Scan the photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm X 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of Recruitment Process. ECGC may send call letters for the examination etc. through registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates are first required to go to ECGC website ecgc.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CAREER WITH ECGC”
- Then click the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidate will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
Apply online only
On-line registration including edit/modification of applications by candidates – 5.10.2016-26.10.2016
Payment of application fee/intimation charges (Online) – 5.10.2016-26.10.2016
Download of call letters for online examination – About 5 days before exam
Online examination – December 2016 / January 2017
Declaration of result– Within a week of conduct of exam
Also See: Engineering Jobs.
Online application link:
Official website link:
Official Notification Link for the ECGC Recruitment: