DRDO Recruitment 2016 for 18 Scientist- B Posts
Defense Research & Development work for Designing, developing and leading to production state-of-the-art sensors, weapon systems, platforms and allied equipment for the Indian Defense Services. It provides technological solutions to the Defense Services to optimize combat effectiveness and to promote the well-being of the troops. DRDO works under Department of Defense Research and Development of Ministry of Defense. DRDO has taken a conscious decision to actively promote participation of Indian Industries in defense production.
Job location: Bhopal, Ropar & Allahabad
Job details for DRDO Recruitment 2016:
Science stream students are you looking for a scientist job then DRDO has thrown the chance to work with it with the issued notification for the recruitment of 18 Scientist-B Posts. If you don’t want to lose this chance from your hand then Hurry up! Because its application time period will going to end on 29/09/2016.
Name of post: Scientist -B
Total Post: 18
Chemistry: 01 Post
Medical Biochemistry: 02 Posts
Biophysics: 01 Post
Radiotherapy physics: 01 Post
Pharmacy: 01 Post
Psychology: 12 Posts
Also, See Graduate Jobs.
Qualification for DRDO Recruitment:
Candidate should have at least First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Medical Biochemistry/Biophysics/Radiotherapy physics/Pharmacy/Psychology from a recognized University/institute.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate should not be more than 18 years of age as on 29/09/2016.
Application fee with mode of payment:
ST/SC/PWD/ – No fee
The application fee will be paid online through net banking or other suitable channels of online payment.
After receiving of applications candidates will be shortlisted and called for the interview for the recruitment to the posts.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment:
- First, visit the official recruitment page of the DRDO http://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0
- Now select the Latest…. Given at the right side of the homepage.
- Here click on the advertisement number 122
- Read all the criteria’s and instructions given in the advertisement.
- Now apply online by carefully following all the procedures.
- Pay the required fee.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.
- No need of sending any hard copy at this stage.
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
Apply online only.
Start Date: 09/09/2016
Last Date: 29.09.2016
Exam Date: Not Mentioned.
DRDO Website link:
Official Notification link for DRDO Recruitment:
DRDO Recruitment 2016-17 for Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency
Recruitment and Assessment Centre invites online applications for the posts of Scientist and Scientist/Engineer in Aeronautical Development Agency.
Defence Research and Development Organization is responsible for undertaking designing & development of leading world class weapons for India.
Job Location: All Over India
RAC invites online recruitment applications for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO and Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency for following categories:
Part I‐ Screening Based on Valid GATE 2015/ 2016 Score
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering
Part II ‐ Screening Based on Percentage of Marks in Essential Qualification
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Science
- Cognitive Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Fire Tech Safety Engineering
Number Of Posts
160 (One Hundred and Sixty) posts + 3 (Three) posts for ADA.
Qualification for DRDO Recruitment:
The candidate should at least have a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the required stream from a recognized university or equivalent.
The pay scale will be Rs. 15600‐ Rs. 39100/- + Rs.5400/‐ (Grade Pay)
Age group with Relaxation
Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 10th April 2016)
|4.||Central Civilian Government Employees||05 yrs|
Application Fee Detail
The General/OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/‐ (Rs. Hundred only) by online mode only.
There is no application fee for SC/ST /PWD and women candidates.
For Part I Candidates‐
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score of GATE 2015/2016.
For Part II Candidates‐
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Essential Qualification.
The shortlisted candidates will have to attend the personal interview round for their selection.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment?
The candidates will have to apply online by logging into the website http://rac.gov.in/. After successfully submitting the application form, the candidates are advised to retain a PDF of the application form.
10 August 2016: Closure of Online application submission.
Official Notification Link for DRDO Recruitment:
- Complete Advertisement
- Link for Online Registration
Official Website Links
DRDO Recruitment for junior Research fellow Recruitment 2016-17 – Last Date 13.07.2016
DRDO works under Department of Defense, Research and Development of Ministry of Defense. The main aim of DRDO is to enhance self dependency in Defense system. It works to develop world class weapon system. It works in the field of military technology which includes various other sectors too.
The recruitment are going on for Junior Research fellowship there are total 17 vacancies. The candidates have to work on the ongoing projects and future projects of RCI, Hyderabad on temporary basis.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Name of Post and Vacancies details:
- Junior Research Fellowship – 17
(ECE -06, Mech-05, EEE- 05 CSE – 01)
- The candidate should have the degree of B. Tech OR B.E with first class division in CSE, Mechanical, ECE from a Recognized University OR Institute
- The must also have a VALID GATE/NET SCORE CARD.
RS 25000/- Per Month.
Age Group with Age Relaxation:
The candidate should have maximum age 28 years for this post.
- For SC/ST category – 5 years.
- For OBC category – 3 years.
There is no any type of fee.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview
- The candidates who will qualify written test will be allowed for the interview.
- The candidate may bring Project report OR Technical work Demo at the time of written test OR Interview.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
- Candidates willing to apply may click here http://rcilab.in/SitePages/JRF2016.aspx for online registration.
- The candidate may apply on or before 13th July.
- Fill in the details correctly and then submit.
- The candidates have to upload their recent colored passport size photograph, signature and valid NET/ GATE score card at the time of application.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
Last date to apply online – 13/07/2016.
Official Website link:
Official Notification link:
DRDO recruitment notification for Apprenticeship – 140 Trace Apprentice Vacancies
DRDO recruitment notification for Apprenticeship
Working under the aegis of the Department of Defence Research and Development, and Ministry of Defence; the DRDO works under areas like military technology, advanced computing and life sciences for the development of world class weapon systems and equipment.
Job Location: Chennai
A total of 140 Apprenticeship vacancies are open for the following trades:
- Fitter- 35 vacancies
- Turner- 7 vacancies
- Welder- 6 vacancies
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 15 vacancies
- Electrician- 20 vacancies
- Machinist- 15 vacancies
- Carpenter- 5 vacancies
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant)- 25 vacancies
- Draftsman- 10 vacancies
- Auto Electrician- 2 vacancies
For Welder and COPA-
- Ex ITI candidates who have passed out from the institute with minimum 1-year duration
- Ex ITI candidates who have passed out from the institute with minimum 2-year duration
Also eligible are candidates who are appearing in the final examinations of the essential qualifications.
Posts and salary:
- For Welder and COPA- 7767 per month
- For others- 8166 per month
The age limit is 21-35 years as on January 1, 2017. Reservation as per categories is applicable.
- For upper age relaxation on age kindly sees the notification.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for DRDO Recruitment.
How to apply:
- Visit http://apprenticeship.gov.in/
- Download and print the application format
- Fill in the form correctly, and send the form along with the requisite enclosures by speed/registered post to the below-mentioned address.
Application fee details:
- For SC/ST/PH/PC- no application fee
- For others- A crossed postal order of 30 in favor of ‘The Director, CVRDE, AVADI, CHENNAI’ is to be submitted along with the application.
The application form is to be sent to the following address:
The Director, CVRDE, AVADI, Chennai- 600054
Selection will be done on the basis of a Personal Interview
Last date for receipt of the form: Within 30 days from the date of the advertisement of the vacancies.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for DRDO Recruitment: