CRPF Recruitment 2017 | Official Notification of CRPF Recruitment | Apply Online for CRPF | Recommended Book | CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus pdf
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently announced the official notification for recruitment of CRPF ASI Steno Assistant posts. The candidates who are searching jobs in defence field they have good opportunity to apply online for CRPF ASI Syteno posts. CRPF India is conducting the examination for the CRPF ASI Steno Assistant. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment Notification of 219 various posts have announced. Online Application Form for CRPF Recruitment 2017 is released in official site so apply before 25th April 2017.
|Name of organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of Post||CRPF ASI Steno Assistant|
|No of Openings||219 Posts|
|Official Notification||click here|
|Last Date||25th April 2017|
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST and other reserved categories: No Fees.
- Pay the exam fee through online debit card, credit card, net-banking, e-challan.
Important Dates- The important dates are as 25th April 2017
- Start Date to Apply: 27th March 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 25th April 2017
- Exam Date: 16th July 2017 (Sunday)
- Admit Card: First week of July 2017
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate Exam) in any discipline from recognized university.
- Skill Test on Computer Dictation 10 min with 80 wpm.
Age Limit- The age of candidates is as-
- Minimum Age-18 years
- Maximum Age- 25 years
- The age relaxation is applicable as per government norms for the reserved candidates.
Pay Scale (per month)-
- Rs-29,200/- to 92,300/- per month.
Selection Process- The Selection process of applicants are as-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Typing Test)
- Medical Test
SSC CGL Recommended Book- Coming soon
Apply Online- click here
Official Website- http://crpfindia.com
Official Notification- click here
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017-
- The candidates who are interested they can apply through official website & keep remember last date is 25th April 2017.
- Visit the official website & download Notification CRPF Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the “Registration” & fill the require details.
- Fill up all the required fields as given in application form.
- Upload the relevant document and photo.
- Print the application form of regarding CRPF Recruitment 2017 for further use.
Recommended Book for preparation of CRPF ASI Steno- Coming Soon
Full notification of CRPF Recruitment 2017 is available now in our content & for regular updates regarding Government jobs, Syllabus, Exam pattern & previous year question papers visit our site regularly-
- Use this link-https://sarkarijobmilegi.in/
So let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we’ll happy to work on that. For latest updates regarding jobs please like this page-
- Use this link-facebook.com/sarkarijobmilegi.in
We wish Good Luck for the CRPF Exam & hope you like our detailed analysis on CRPF Recruitment 2017. IF you have any doubts regarding CRPF Recruitment 2017 you can leave your comments below we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Directorate General of Central Reserve Police Force has just released an advertisement about CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.crpfindia.com. The candidates, who have obtained technical qualification and knowledge of relevant trade, are eligible to apply for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) posts under CRPF Recruitment 2017. The candidates must meet the Physical Standards Criteria mentioned in Official Notification to become eligible to participate in this recruitment process. All details are given below
Apply online for 2945 Constables [Technician & Tradesman]. CRPF India is conducting the examination for the CT Constables (Technician & tradesman vacancy 2017). Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment Notification of 2945 various posts have announced. Online Application Form for CRPF Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.crpfindia.com/index.html apply before 01-03-2017.
No of openings – 2945
Organization name – CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force India)
Posts– Technician & Tradesman.
- CT/DVR – Xth Pass (Matriculation) with Heavy Driving license
- CT/MMV – Xth Pass (Matriculate) in 10+2 Examination System with 2 year Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- All Tradesmen – Xth Pass (Matriculation) with worked in respective trades.
- Start Date to apply: – 31stJan 2017
- Last Date to apply: – 1St March 2017
- Exam Date – 14th May 2017
- Running 1.6 km [Male-10 minutes & Female-12 minutes]
- Height-[Male 170 cms & Female 157 cms]
- CT Driver Post-21-27 year
- Officer Post:-18-23 year
Age Relaxations- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
- SC/ST- No Fee.
- Offline payment date-20/02/2017
Job location: – All over India.
CRPF Job pay scale: – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/-
How to apply: – The candidates can apply through official website. And they should have to keep remember last date 1St March 2017 in mind. After the last date the candidates should not be able to submit his application form.
- The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. Any other modes are not available to fill the application form. The candidates can fill the application form using official website as mention below.
- The candidates who are not eligible should not fill the application form. In any case if the candidates found faulty for showing or submitting wrong certificates & details. They shall be terminated immediately.
- The application details are given below:-
- Part I Registration (with personal details)
- Part II Registration (upload photo & signature)
- Part III Payment of fees (online i.e. Net banking /Debit card/ Credit Card & SBI Challan or E- Transaction through post office)
Selection process: – The candidate’s selection will be based on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
CRPF Recruitment Rally 2016 for 1000 Constables post
The Central Reserved Police Force or CRPF is India’s largest Central Armed Police Forces. It is supervised by the Government of India. It works efficiently to maintain law and order in the country. It came into action on 28 December 1949.
Job Location: All Over India.
CRPF has invited excellent job opportunities from candidates of Jammu and Kashmir for the post of Constable. The applications are invited from both Male and Female candidates. At present, the recruitment will be on the Temporary basis which can be converted into permanent basis afterward.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Constable (Female) – 97
Qualification for CRPF Recruitment:
The minimum educational qualification for the candidate applying should be Matriculation from a recognized education board.
The age of candidate should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 01/08/2016
For SC/ST category: 05 years
For OBC category: 03 years
Other categories for age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Rs.5200 to 20200 and with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- + other allowances as per central government
Male: 170 cms
Female: 157 cms
For males only (Unexpanded – 80 cms) & Expanded Min. Expansion – 05 cms
6/6 and 6/9 without correction
- The candidates will be selected by Written Test, Physical Standard Test, and Physical Efficiency Test.
- The candidates who will qualify PST and PET will be called for Written Test.
- The written test will have OBJECTIVE TYPE Questions
- The questions will be 100 of 100 marks
- The time duration of test will be 02 Hours
- The question paper will be TRILINGUAL that will be English, Hindi, and Language of the State.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment:
- The candidates who fulfill the PST and PET criteria should appear at the centers assigned between 24/08/2016 to 02/09/2016
- The candidate should bring completely filled application forms with them
- The application form must be neatly filled or typed
- Along with the application form the candidate should also bring attested copies of educational certificates, caste certificates, radar card or voter id
- Form for admit card.
Last date to apply: 02/09/2016
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for CRPF Recruitment:
Check Here Latest CRPF recruitment Notifications