CPCB recruitment: Central Pollution control board has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Law officer, Assistant. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. The last date of application is 22.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post, please read the full detailed information below.
Details of the CPCB recruitment 2017
No of openings: 6 Post
Company name: Central Pollution Control Board
- Law Officer
Qualification for the CPCB recruitment required:
- For the post of law officer: The candidates should have a degree of law from a recognized University.
- For the post of Assistant: The candidates should have a degree of graduation from a recognized University.
- For the post of law officer :30 years
- For the post of Assistant: 27 years
- For the post of law officer: 15600-39100 +6600 Grade pay
- For the post of Assistant: 9300-34800 +4200/-
Job location: Delhi
Official Website: http://www.cpcb.nic.in
Application fee: All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for CPCB recruitment 2017: The candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and passport size photograph and have to send on the following address.
Sr. Administrative officer
Central Pollution control board, parivesh Bhawan, East arjun Nagar, shandara, Delhi -110032
On or before 22.1.2017.
After the last date no application will be entertained by the company.
Note: Self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials are necessary to enclose with application form, affix three passport size photographs (one on application and two on admit card).
- The application should be sent either in English or in Hindi and in the prescribed proforma itself.
- The number of post likely to increase or decrease.
- Place of posting anywhere in India.
- Only Indian needs to apply
- The board reserved the right to fill the the post
- The candidates are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Application received after due dates will be summarily rejected.
- It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no alteration / cuttings.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be given as per Govt. directives.
- The candidates should be indian only.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The application procedure has to be completed only online. Manual/ paper application other than online submission received through post/person will not be entertained.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms in all respects mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other requirements and/ or he/she furnished any fabricated/manipulated/incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on direct recruitment.
Important dates to remember
- Last Date of application: 22.1.2017
Click on the link below to view the official notification of CPCB recruitment 2017