Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2016:
About CG Vyapam:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board state agency of Government of Chhattisgarh in India, it is responsible for promotion and development of education in Chhattisgarh. Its functions are to make the High School leaving certificate exam (regular / self study / correspondence),Higher Secondary School leaving certificate exam (regular / self study / correspondence),Higher Secondary (Professional) School leaving certificate exam (regular / self study), to conduct certification exam of Diploma in Education (regular / correspondence) & Diploma in Physical Education.
Job Location: Chattisgarh.
Job details for CG Govt Jobs:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) has invited the application from the eligible candidates for the post of Rural Health Coordinator (Male). Interested candidates may apply online before 20/08/2016.
Name & No. of vacancy for the post:
Rural Health Coordinator (Male) – 763
Category wise vacancies:
General – 88
OBC – 35
ST – 618
Salary for the post:
Rural Health Coordinator (Male) – Rs 5200-20200 GP 2200.
Qualification for CG Govt Jobs:
- Candidate must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board/university.
- One year training certificate of multitasking achieved from any state government institute.
- Candidates can apply only if the prior registration Chhattisgarh Pera-medical Council.
Age limit with relaxation:
- The candidate must be of age between 18 to 35 years as on 1/01/2016.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be eligible for age relaxation as per the norms.
Application fee & mode of payment:
- Application fee For SC/ ST category candidates Rs. 200/-
- For OBC category candidates Rs. 250/-
- For general category candidates Rs.350/-.
Application fee can be pay through online mode (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card), or through SBI bank challan.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
- Admit card will be uploaded on the website before the examination.
- The written examination will be consisting of Multiple Choice Question of 2 hours duration.
How to apply for CG Govt Jobs:
- Interested candidates may apply online application before 20-8-2016.
- Applicants must read all instruction about eligibility criteria carefully before applying online application.
- Applicants must fill all required entries carefully and correctly in the prescribed online application form.
- After submission of online application, take a printout of filled in the form for future use.
- No need to send any hard copy at this stage.
Also See More: 12th Pass Jobs.
The application is valid online only.
Last date for online application form: 17-08-2016.
Official website link:
Official Notification link for CG Govt Jobs: