Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016
About the Organization:
Central Water Commission works under the ministry of Water resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation. They are responsible for formulation & administration of conserving water resources in India. It was formed in January, 1985. Many other organizations also work for the same project.
Job Location: Noida
CWC has offered job notifications for the post of Skilled Work Assistant on temporary basis which may continue further. The application procedure and eligibility criteria are mentioned below. The last date to apply is after 30 days of publishing of advertisement.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Skilled Work Assistant: 111 Posts
Qualification for Central Water Commission Recruitment:
RS 5200/- to 20,200/- + Grade Pay RS 1800/-
The age limit for the candidates is:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
The age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list which is prepared by taking 1:3 ratio of number of post based on last qualifying education
- The candidates will also be selected on the basis of Physical Test.
How to Apply for Central Water Commission Recruitment:
- The candidates have to send the hard copy of application form before completion of 30 days from the date of publishing of the notification
- The application form must be filled in the prescribed format
- The application form must be attached with age proof, id proof, copy of educational qualification certificates etc
- The applicant must make sure that the copies of all the documents are self attested.
- The application must reach before the last date
- The application envelope must be properly super cribbed with “ Application for the Post of ______”
- Take a set of all the documents and application form for future use.
- The address details are mentioned below:
Also See More: ITI Jobs.
Executive Engineer, Upper Yamuna Division,
Central Water Commission, B-5,
Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi, PIN 110016.
Last date of receipt of completely filled application form: 27/09/2016
Apply online link
Hard copy is to be sent
Official website link
Official notification link for Central Water Commission Recruitment: