CCRH Recruitment 2016 – 04 Lower Division Clerk Post
About CCRH Recruitment:
Central Council for Research in Homeopathy was established as an autonomous organization in 1978, under the Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Govt. of India. It collaborates research studies with other Institutes of Excellence towards promotion of Homoeopathy. CCRH has a multi-dimensional approach to research and its varied research activities include Survey, collection, and cultivation of medicinal plants , Drug standardization, Drug proving, Clinical verification’ and ‘Clinical research.
Job location: Delhi.
Job details for CCRH Recruitment:
Central Council for Research in Homeopathy has invited the application for 04 Lower Division Clerk Posts on a contractual basis. Interested candidates may apply by sending their prescribed format application through the post before 26 September 2016.
Post & Salary:
Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Qualification for CCRH Recruitment:
Candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and must have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2016
Relaxation will be given as per the norms to the candidates lies under reserved category.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Candidates will be selected as per the requirement and academic qualification required for CCRH Recruitment.
How to apply CCRH Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to duly fill their application form before the last date 26.09.2016 & send it by post.
- Candidates are required to send their applications with all the documents like high school, 10+2 & other certificates and all the relevant documents along with 2 recent passport size photographs.
- All the documents are to be self–attested.
- Only Xerox copies of the relevant documents will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised not to send their original documents only photocopies.
- The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of………”
- Application should be sent in the name of “To Secretary, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy”
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy,
61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-BIock,
Also See More: 10th pass jobs.
Last date: 26/09/2016.
Exam Date: Not mentioned.
CCRH Official website link:
Official notification link for CCRH Recruitment: