BSNL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued the recruitment notification for the selection of 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Opportunities in BSNL Open Market through Valid GATE Score 2017 for Graduate Engineer. All the interested candidates who want to get recruited can apply online on the official website of BSNL from 01-01-2017 to 31-01-2017.
Other details like educational qualification, selection Process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Organization: BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, BSNL was framed on 15th September 2000. With impact from the Date of first October 2000, BSNL assumed control over the Central Government of Department of Telecom Services (DTS) and Department of Telecom Operations (DTO). BSNL is one of the biggest and in addition driving Public Sector Units giving an extensive variety of Telecom Services in India. It fundamental Vision is to give telecom administrations and advanced administrations to the country ranges.
It is the main Service Provides, which goes for crossing over the Rural – Urban Digital Divide in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT). One of the fundamental dreams of BSNL is to give reasonable and in addition improve Telecom Services over all fragments of clients over the nation. Getting enrolled in such an awesome Organization would surely be a fantasy of many competitors. As this year, it has discharged a great deal of Notifications, many hopefuls can utilize this open door. They will have an extraordinary vacation in the event that they are chosen for these posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Telecom Officer
Total No. of posts: 2510
Job location: All Over India
Qualification: Candidates should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering OR M.Sc. are required to appear GATE Exam 2017.
Salary Package: ₹16400-40500/- per month
Age Limit: According to GATE Exam 2017.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of BSNL. Just tap on this link
http://www.bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/hrd/jobs.html and then choose your state where you want to apply. Selection will be based on GATE Score 2017 & Interview.
Important Dates: Candidates should apply online from 01/01/2017.
Last Date to apply: 31/01/2017.
Exam Date: Will be announce.
Click here for GATE 2017 Exam details: GATE-2017-Exam-Details-BSNL-Junior-Telecom-Officer-Posts1
Official Notification Link: Notification-BSNL-Junior-Telecom-Officer-Posts1
Official website: http://www.bsnl.co.in/
BSNL Recruitment for junior engineer posts
About BSNL: BSNL Recruitment, BSNL, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has invited applications for the Post of Junior Engineer; the nature of the job is on the regular basis. The total number of vacancies are 2700. BSNL invites applications for various circles that are Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala and many more circles.
The mode of examination is Online. The process of BSNL recruitment and eligibility criteria is mentioned below; those who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply before the last date that is 10th August. The date for online examination is 25th September.
The job details and eligibility criteria for BSNL Recruitment are mentioned in detail. The candidates are requested to go through them thoroughly before applying and if eligible they may apply before the last date.
BSNL Recruitment Details
Job Location: All Over India
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Junior Engineer – 2700
Vacancy Details Circle wise:
- Andaman and Nicobar – 12
- Andhra Pradesh- 76
- Bihar – 34
- Chennai Telephones-80
- Himachal Pradesh- 73
- Jammu & Kashmir-79
- Kolkata Telephones-80
- Madhya Pradesh-78
- North East I- 132
- North East II- 34
- Tamil Nadu-198
- Uttar Pradesh (East)- 80
- Uttar Pradesh (West) -80
- Uttaranchal- 29
- West Bengal-115
The candidate who applying for BSNL Recruitment junior engineer post should have a degree of Engineering OR Diploma in Engineering/B.E in Telecommunications, Electronic, Electrical, Radio, and Computer Instrumentation, Information Technology B.Sc (Electronics OR Computer Science) OR M.Sc (Electronics) from any Recognised Institute or University.
The salary provided to the candidate will be RS 13,600-25420/-
Age Group required with age Relaxation:
The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 years.
- For OBC candidates – 3 years.
- For SC/ST PWD candidates – up to 10 years.
- For OBC PWD Candidates – up to 8 years.
- For OC PWD candidates – up to 5 years
- For BSNL employees – up to 5 years.
- For Ex – Servicemen the relaxation will be provided as per the government rules.
The age of candidate will be considered as on 10.08.2016.
Application Fee with Mode of Payment:
- For OBC/OC candidates – RS 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates – RS 500/-
- The mode of payment is Online.
- The payment is to be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The selection of the candidate will occur through the online test.
- The pattern of question is Objective type questions.
- The wrong answer will lead to Negative marking.
- The total number of questions will be 200 and 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- The subjects are – General Ability (20 questions), Basic Engineering (90 questions), specialization (90 questions).
- The minimum marks to qualify this exam are 40 % for OC and 33 % for SC/ST / OBC candidates.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for BSNL Recruitment.
ALSO SEE: BSNL Exam Syllabus.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment:
- The candidates have to submit their applications in online.
- The candidates should visit the official website bsnl.co.in.
- The first step is registration of the applicant
- It is very essential to register before the last date otherwise the site will be blocked.
- The application forms will be available approximately one month.
- The start date to apply is 10.07.2016 and the last date is 10.08.2016.
- No hard copies of applications will be accepted.
- The applicants are suggested to go through all the application related guidelines and norms before registering themselves.
- Take a Print out of application for future use.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for BSNL Recruitment: