BPSC 2016 Combined Competitive Examination for 642 Posts
About the Organization:
Bihar Public Service Commission is an organization that works under the state government of Bihar. This organization works under the constitution of India. The applicants are selected on the basis of Rules and regulations of the department. The candidates are either recruited by Written Examination OR Direct Recruitment OR by Promotion.
Job Location: Bihar
Job Details for BPSC Recruitment:
BPSC has offered job notifications for Combined Competitive Examination 2016; this will be taken for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. The candidate, who is willing to apply, may go through this article for further information regarding eligibility criteria and selection process. The last date to apply online is 31/10/2016.
Name of Examination & No. of Posts
Combined Competitive Examination: 642
Qualification for BPSC Recruitment:
The candidates must have qualified Graduation from a recognized Institute OR University.
The basic Salary: 9,300/- to 34,800/-
The grade pay will be according to the Posts.
For UR Category (Male): 37 years
For UR (Female), BC, OBC: 40 years
For SC/ST: 42 years
For SC/ST category of Bihar: RS 200/-
For all other category candidates: RS 600/-
Also See More: Graduate Jobs.
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by bank challan in any bank branch of State Bank of India.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination
- The written examination is divided into Preliminary and Main Examination
- The candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Examination will be called for the Main Examination.
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply online only, no other form of submitting application will be accepted.
- The candidates have to register themselves first on the official website.
- They have to fill a valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- The candidate should click on “Apply Online”
- Then application form will be displayed
- Fill all the entries correctly, and then submit the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and resolution.
- Then upload the challan receipt
- Again check if all the entries are correct.
- Then take a print out of application for future reference.
Also See More: Government Jobs.
First date to apply online: 27/09/2016.
Date for registration: 27/09/2016 to 31/10/2016.
Date to download Bank Challan: 27/09/2016 to 31/10/2016.
Date for submitting challan in bank: 27/09/2016 to 31/10/2016.
Last date to Apply Online: 31/09/2016 to 03/11/2016.
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for BPSC Recruitment: