BMRCL Recruitment 2016: of Executive Assistant Post
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. It is a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka. Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro” is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contributes to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Job Details for BMRCL Recruitment:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has invited the application for the 01 executive assistant posts on contractual basis from the eligible candidates. Interested candidates may apply by sending their prescribed format applications through post before 26/09/2016.
Post & Salary:
Executive Assistant -01 Post
Salary: Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 per month
Qualification for BMRCL Recruitment:
Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University (preferably Commerce Graduate).Candidate should also know reading and writing in kannada language.
Experience: Candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL Preference will be given to those who have experience in developing ERP / Accounting package.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate’s age should be as per the requirement & norms of BMRCL.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test & interview.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to download the form from the official website http://bmrc.co.in/careers.htm.
- Candidates are required to dully fill their application form before the last date 26.09.2016 & send it by post.
- Candidates are required to send their applications with all the documents like high school, 10+2 & other certificates and all the relevant documents along with 2 recent passport size photographs.
- All the documents are to be self–attested.
- Only Xerox copies of the relevant documents will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised not to send their original documents only photocopies.
- The envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of………”
- The application shall be written in the name of “to the General Manager (HR),Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited”
Also See More: Graduate Jobs.
The General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
K.H. Road, Shanthinagar,
Start Date: 25/08/2016
Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 26.09.2016.
Exam Date: Not Mentioned.
Official website link:
Official Notification link for BMRCL Recruitment: