Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment
BMRCL has invited applications for various posts of the train operator, Maintainer, Section Engineers. The Total no. of vacancies is 308. The applications are invited from eligible Indian candidates. The candidates who find themselves apt for the following job may apply on or before 11.07.2016.
The mode of application will be online only; no hard copies of the application will be accepted thus the applicants are requested to go through all the norms and eligibility criteria carefully. Make sure you meet all the requirements of the given posts.
The knowledge of Kannada is the must for this post.
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of Post and Vacancy:
- Train Operator- 225
- Maintainer- 72
- Section Engineers- 11
- For the post of Train Operator:
The candidate applying for this job should have passed Matriculation + 3 Diploma from electrical & Electronics Engineering OR Electrical Engineering OR Telecommunications OR from a Relevant Stream .The Diploma should be done from any recognized University Or Institute.
- For the post of Maintainer:
The candidate should have passed Matriculation and also should have 2 years ITI in related trade.
- For the post of Section Engineers:
The candidate applying for this job should have Engineering degree in Electronics and communication engineering OR Mechanical OR Telecommunication OR Electrical & Electronics engineering OR a relevant degree from a recognized University or institute.
- Train Operator- (14000-26950)
- Maintainer- (10170-18500)
- Section Engineers- (16000-30770)
Age group with Relaxation:
The age group provided for all the mentioned post is maximum 35 years as on 11.07.2016
The relaxation in age will be given according to the norms of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Application fee and Mode of Payment:
The application fees of the mentioned post for SC/ST is RS 300/- and for another category it is RS 700/-
- The mode of payment is by Challan in any SBI branch or from Debit Card / Credit Card. The last day of Payment by any mode is 12.07 2016
- For more queries please refer official notification.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection is done strictly on merit basis.
- The candidate who will be shortlisted will be called for written test.
- The written test will not include any negative marking.
- The candidates who will qualify written exam will be called for verification of documents.
- After this stage, a Kannada language test will occur followed by medical fitness assessment.
- The written test will be held on 18th September 2016.
- The candidates shortlisted for the written test may download their hall ticket from 5th September 2016.
How To Apply:
- The last date to apply is by 11.07.2016.
- The candidates are requested to fill in the entries very carefully as any wrong entry may lead to rejection.
- The application form will be filled online.
- The applicants are requested to have all the desired documents with them at the time of filling the form.
- No hard copies of application form will be accepted.
- After the submission of application form successfully, do take a print out of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submitting online application fees– 11.07.2016.
- Last date of making payment- 12.07.2016.
- Last date for seeking clarification regarding rejection- 15.07.2016.
- Download hall ticket on-05.09.2016.
- Written Test will be held on- 18.09.2016.
Official Website link
Official notification link