Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment for 721 various post
Bharat Coking Coal Limited is a subordinate of Coal India Limited. It is headquartered in Dhanbad, India. They have offered job opportunities for the post of Junior Overman, overseer (Civil) and more. The total number of posts is 721. The nature of recruitment is permanent.
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Overseer(Civil): 66
- Junior Overman: 310
- Mining Sardar: 345
For the Post of Overseer (civil):
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation OR Equivalent examination.
- Diploma in civil engineering of 3 years.
- Diploma in Mining engineering 3 years from a recognized institute or University.
For the post of Junior Overman:
- Valid gas testing certificate
- Valid first Aid certificate.
- Valid overmans certificate.
For the post of Mining Sardar:
- Valid first aid certificate
- Valid gas testing certificate.
For all the concerned posts the salary structure is RS 19,035/- pm.
Age group with Relaxation:
The Age group provided for all the posts is between 18 to 30 years. The upper age relaxation details refer to the notification.
Application fees details:
Application fee for General and OBC candidate is RS 200/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex – Servicemen the application fee is NIL
The fee is to be paid by SBI internet banking.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Test.
- The written test will comprise of Objective type questions.
- The question paper will consist 2 sections:
- Part A will be of General Awareness test which will be of 25 marks.
- Part B will be of Professional aptitude Test which will be of 75 marks.
- The final selection will be based on Merit list.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for BCCL Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
- The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria may apply online from 15.06.2016 to 07.07.2016.
- The application form is to be submitted online.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Take a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the application form after filling all the entries online. Send the completely filled application form to mentioned address before 17.07.2016.
- The application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ___________”.
The hard copy of the application is to be sent on:
The Advertiser (BCCL), Post Box No 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051.
Official Notification for more Details: