Bandhan Bank Recruitment
About Bandhan Bank:
Bandhan Bank Recruitment: Bandhan, which started as a micro-finance company in 2001, received banking license by Reserve Bank of India in 2014.Headquartered in Kolkata, Bandhan is the first bank to be set up in the eastern part of India after Independence. Bandhan Financial Holdings is owned by Bandhan Financial Services Limited (BFSL), the largest microfinance organization in India. The major investors in the parent company of Bandhan Bank are International Finance Corporation (IFC).
Job location: Kolkata
Job Details for Bandhan Bank Recruitment:
Latest Bank Jobs, Bandhan Bank would be recruiting for various kinds of the employees as per the requirement of vacant setas. All eligible candidates can apply for this. The applications are invited for the posts of the Head – Retail Banking, In charge – Deposit Product and Sales, In charge – Credit, Head- Treasury, Head-Compliance, Head-Risk Management, Head- Planning and Development, Head- General Administration, Head- Central processing Centre, CBS and Peripheral Banking Application Professional.
Posts & Salary:
- Head- General Administration
- Head- Central processing Centre
- CBS and Peripheral Banking Application Professional
- IT Infrastructure Professionals
- Vendor Management
- Branch Head
- Assistant Branch Head
- Faculty – Learning and Developing
- Head – Retail Banking
- In charge – Deposit Product and Sales
- In charge – Credit
- Head- Treasury
- Head-Risk Management
- Head- Planning and Development
Salary: As per the norms of the Bandhan Banks
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs
Qualification for the Bandhan Bank Recruitment:
- The job seekers who wish to apply for the Bandhan Bank Recruitment should be holding Post-Graduation/Bachelor Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- For more detail, candidates are advised to refer official advertisement.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidates must be of 18 years and above in accordance with orders or instructions issued by the organization.
Relaxation will be given as per the norms.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Refer to official Notification
Candidates will be called for interview directly by the HR Recruitment team subject to availability of vacancies and suitability of the profiles.
How to apply for Bandhan Bank Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates may send their application through the post before the last date.
- Candidates have to send their CV/Biodata also through email directly to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
- Affix the passport size photograph in the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents copy along with the application form.
- All the documents are needed to be self-attested.
- No original copy of the documents/certificates would be entertained by the bank.
- Keep the photocopy of the application from along with you for future use.
Head Talent Acquisition
Human Resources Department
Bandhan Financial Services Limited
DN-32, Salt Lake City,
Sector – 5, Kolkata – 700 091
Also See: Graduate Jobs
Last Date to submit the application: Updated soon
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for Bandhan Bank Recruitment: