Assam forest department recruitment : Assam Forest Department has issued the recruitment notification for 710 vacancy for the post of (forest guard), (Junior Assistant), (Draftsman (GIS Expert), (Surveyor (GIS Analyst), (Carpenter), (Electric Mistry).The candidates who are interested for the post are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Name of the Post for Assam Forest Department Recruitment : Forest Guard / Junior assistant / Surveyor
Total No. of posts for Assam Forest Department Recruitment :710
Job Location: Assam
Assam Forest Department Official website: http://www.assamforest.in/
Assam Forest Department Recruitment Posts & Job Openings
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level) – 84 posts
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level) – 67 posts
- Forest Guard – 525 posts
- Draftsman (GIS Expert) – 07 posts
- Surveyor (GIS Analyst) – 25 posts
- Carpenter – 01 post
- Electric Mistry- 01 post
Assam Forest Department Recruitment Qualifications:
- Junior Assistant– The candidate must be graduate from any recognized board / university
- Forest Guard– The candidates must hold the higher secondry certificate from any recognized board /university
- Surveyor– The candidates must be graduate in science/computer science/ Geography/ Remote sensing / Geoinformatics / Geology / Enivironmental science and also have more than 2 years of experience in performing GIS related works on Server and Desktop.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment Age Limit: candidates required of the Assam forest Department must be min (18-38) years old as on 1st January 2016
Assam Forest Department Recruitment Application Fees: candidates of Assam forest Dept have to pay the application fees as mentioned Below.
- GEN Candidates: pay 250/- rs fees
- SC / ST: pay 150/- rs fees
- OBC/ MOBS: pay 150/- rs fees
- BPL: (Certified holder only)NIL
Salary: The salary is given to the selected candidates is mentioned below.
- Assam Forest Dept.Forest Guard jobs: 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade Pay of Rs. 2200/-.
- Junior Assistant: 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade Pay of 2200/-
- Electric Mistry: 4560/- to 15,000/- with grade Pay of 1800/-
- Surveyor: 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade Pay of 2400/-
- Carpenter: 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade Pay of 2100/-
- Draftsman: 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade Pay of 2700/-
Assam Forest Department Recruitment Job category:- State Government jobs
How to apply : Candidates must visit the official website of Assam forest Dept www.assamforest.in
- Download the Assam notice provider and read all the procedure / instruction carefully before apply/-
- Go to the website click on the apply online link
- You can also download the form and make a print out and submit it offline to the post address office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Head of Forest Force,
Assam, Aranya Bhawan, Panjabari, Guwahati – 781037
General Instruction for Assam Forest Department Recruitment
- The candidates should be Indian Only.
- The candidates should have to keep care of the last date of submission Otherwise after the last date the Assam forest Department not entertain any application.
- All Details are available at our website assamforest.in
- Assam forest Department has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible
- It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no alteration.
- The candidates should have apply both online &offline
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Released Date of the submission form : 20.12.2016
- The Last date of the submission form both online/offline: 31.01.2017
Selection Process: The selection process of the Assam Forest Dept./Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 is held Through:-
- Written Test
- Assam Draftsman & Surveyor posts: Drawing, Mensuration, Application of Arc GIS and others GIS software in management and mapping of forests & natural resource.