Airport Authority Of India has recently issued a notification for recruitment for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice. The candidates who are interested in the post required ensuring their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 30 November 2016. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
About Airport Authority of India:
The Airport Authority of India “Bharatiya Vimanpatan Pradhikaran under the Ministry of Civil aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It was founded on 1 April, 1995. The headquarter of Airport Authority of India is Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110003. The company had 22,000 employees. Airport Authority of India has entered Into joint venture at Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Nagpur Airport to upgrade these airports. Airport Authority of India has four training establishment. The civil aviation training college at Allahabad, National Institute of Aviation management and research at Delhi and fire training centres at Delhi and Kolkata.
Details of Airport Authority of India Recruitment
No. Of openings: 682 Post
Company name: Airport Authority of India
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- ITI Apprentice
Qualification for the Airport Authority of India vacancy:
- For the post of Diploma Apprentice: The candidates should have a degree of B.Tech/B.E. With Information Technology/ Civil/Electrical/Fire/Automobile/Mechanical/Communication/Engineering or Science or Equivalent graduate with MBA or engineering graduate in any discipline or equivalent or Graduate with statistics or Graduate with mathematics or Graduate in operation research and graduate with economics from a recognized University or Institution.
- For the post of Diploma Apprentice: The candidates should have a Diploma of Civil or fire or automobile or mechanical or communication or Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution.
- For the post of ITI Apprentice: The candidates should be ITI in Electronics or ITI in Wireless or fitter or wireman or Instrumentation from a recognised Institution.
Age Limit: 18-24 years as on 31.12.2016
Age relaxation as per the category
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- For the post of Graduate Apprentice: 7500/- Monthly
- For the post of Diploma Apprentice: 6000/- Monthly
- For the post of ITI Apprentice: 7000/- Monthly
Job Location: All across India
Official Website: www.aai.aero.com
How to apply for the Airport Authority of India Vacancy: The candidates who are interested in the post can apply through official website only. The candidates should apply before 30.12.2016.
Instructions to apply online for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016
Selection process: The candidate’s selection will be based on documents verification or you may say the marks they have gotten in their qualifying examinations.
Important dates to remember
- Starting date of online application :08.11.2016
- Last date of application :30.12.2016
Click here for the official notification of Airport Authority of India Recruitment