All India Institute of medical sciences has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Senior residents in these departments like radio diagnosis, orthopaedic, cardiology, community med/family medical anesthesiology, Physical medicine & rehabilitation. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The date of interview is 19.12.2016 at 10:00 AM. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
No. Of openings: 23 posts
Company Name: All India Institute of medical sciences
- Senior residents
Qualification for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment required: A Postgraduate medical degree viz MD/DNB or a Diploma in the concerned speciality from a recognized University/ Institution ( preference will be given to MD/DNB candidates).
Age Limit: The candidates age should be 33 years For the post of Senior residents.
Salary: 15600-39100 +6600/- Grade pay
Job Location: Rishikesh ( Uttarakhand)
Official Website : http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC candidates: 500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Nil
The fee shall be paid in the form of a demand Draft, in favour of AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh. The candidates may also deposit the required fee in cash at the time of interview. Fee once paid will be non refundable.
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh vacancy: The candidates can appear in the examination along with prescribed application form and educational certificates original and photocopies at the time of interview.
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Proof of application fee deposit (If any)
- One Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License,Voter Card,Aadhar Card etc)
- Address Proof, Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- MD/DNB/Diploma Marksheet & Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates
- The candidates shall have to appear in the interview. Any other form of application/ incomplete application will be rejected.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she had furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed or misrepresented any material fact(s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after admission/ appointment, his/her admission/ services are liable to be terminated.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on two parts.
- Written examination
The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. The candidates are advised to check the AIIMS official website regularly for information.
Important dates to remember
- Date of interview :19.12.2016 at 10:00 AM
Click here for the official notification of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Recruitments 2016 for Data Entry Operator and Other Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is one of the leading medical colleges of India. They provide higher education in the field of medical sciences and research field as well. AIIMS is located in 08 cities. It comes under the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Job Location: Chattisgarh.
AIIMS has given the excellent chance to individual who are eligible for posts of Date Entry Operator, Field Worker, and Research Scientist. There will be the project which will be of 03 years. The responsibility of work depends on upon the job profile. The location will be AIIMS Raipur. The candidates who are willing to apply may apply surely before the last day, all the eligibility criteria and educational qualification are mentioned below, kindly go through it:
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Data Entry Operator: 01
Research Scientist: 01
Field Worker: 01
Qualification for AIIMS Recruitment:
For Data Entry Operator: any graduate with knowledge of Excel and MS word office.
For Research Scientist: MD( Community Medicine) OR MS (Otolaryngology)
For Field Worker: Minimum qualification should be 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education. The candidate should be Graduate in social work.
Data Entry Operator: Rs.16, 188/-
Research Scientist: Rs. 63,548/
Field Worker: Rs.17, 140/-
For General/OBC Category: RS 100/-
For SC/ST /PWD category: NIL
Mode of Payment:
The payment has to be done by demand draft drawn in favor of AIIMS Raipur.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of initial screening of application and interview
- The applications will be screened first the accordingly the candidates will be called for an interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment:
- The applications are to be sent to prescribed address only, no other forms of applications will be accepted
- The applications are to be sent along with all the other relevant documents like educational qualification certificate, age proof, ID proof etc
- The candidate who will be shortlisted on the basis of screening will be called for an Interview.
- The venue and timing for interview will be notified to the candidates
- The candidates are advised to take all the relevant documents and application form along with them at the time of interview.
- The address is mentioned below.
Principal INVESTIGATOR, ICMR NTF HI Project,
Room No. 2116, Medical College Building,
Gate no 5, AIIMS Raipur.
Last date for receipt of application: 22/08/2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for AIIMS Recruitment: