Agriculture jobs, Manipur Recruitment 2016 for Village Extension Officer
About the Agriculture:
Manipur is a state in northeastern India. Manipur is rich in flora. The natural vegetation in this area occupies about 64% of the total land area. Department of Agriculture Agriculture Jobs is responsible for coordinating the agricultural research related activities which are performed and financed by them for the promotion of ongoing and inventory projects.
Job Location: Manipur.
Department of Agriculture has invited job applications for various posts like Office assistant cum computer operator, village extension worker, Mechanic Grade III, Jeep Driver, Primary Price Reporter, Photographer, Field Man, and Lab – Attendant, Mali, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, and Handyman. The last date to submit the application form is 03/09/2016. The recruitments are being done on Temporary Basis.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Office assistant cum computer operator: 22 posts
Village extension Worker: 77 posts
Mechanic Grade III: 01 post
Jeep Driver: 07 posts
Primary Price Reporter: 07 posts
Photographer: 01 post
Field Man: 20 posts
Lab – Attendant: 03 posts
Mali: 03 posts
Peon: 23 posts
Chowkidar: 17 posts
Sweeper: 01 post
Handyman: 09 posts
Qualification for Agriculture Jobs:
For Office assistant cum computer operator: The candidates must have Graduation degree with course related to Computer concepts (DOS+ Windows+ MS Office+ Multimedia +Internet)
For Village extension Worker: The candidate must be XII OR 10+2 passed. The desirable qualification for this post is B.Sc in Agriculture OR Botany OR Zoology.
For Mechanic Grade III: The candidate must have passed class X with Automobile certificate recognized institute.
For Jeep Driver: The candidate should be X passed with Driving License.
For Primary Price Reporter: The candidate must have passed class XII from a recognized Board of Education
For Photographer: The candidate must have passed class X with Photography certificate from a recognized institute OR organization.
For all other post candidate must have passed High school from a recognized college.
Office assistant cum computer operator: ( 5200 – 20200+GP 1900 pm )
Village extension Worker: ( 5200 – 20200+GP 1900 pm )
Mechanic Grade III: ( 5200 – 20200+GP 1900 pm )
Jeep Driver: ( 5200 – 20200+GP 1900 pm )
Primary Price Reporter: ( 5200 – 20200+GP 1900 pm )
Photographer: ( 5200 – 20200+GP 1900 pm )
Field Man: ( 4440 – 7440 + GP 1300 pm )
Lab – Attendant: ( 4440 -7440 + GP 1300 )
Mali: ( 4440 -7440 + GP 1300 )
Age Group with relaxation:
The age for candidates will be applicable as per the government rules.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The Written Test will be only for Office assistant cum computer operator and Village extension Worker
- There will be no written test for all the other posts
- The written test will comprise of General Knowledge of 50 marks, General English of 50 marks
- There will be Viva – Voce which will be of 20 marks
- For Office assistant cum computer operator there will be a computer Proficiency/Skill test which will be of 30 marks.
How to Apply for Agriculture Jobs:
- The candidates have to send the hard copies of application form
- The last date for the application to get accepted is 03/09/2016
- The candidate should go through the guideline carefully before applying
- The relevant documents which are photocopied and self-attested should be attached along with the application form
- The relevant document will include Educational Qualification Certificate, age proof, recent passport size photograph
- The envelope should be superscribed with “ Application for the post of ______”
- The address details are given below:
Website Manager, Department of Information Technology, Government of Manipur.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start date of application: 10/08/2016.
Last date of application: 03/09/2016.
Admit card will be issued from 09/09/2016 .
Date of Written Exam, Viva-Voce, and Interview: will be notified later.
Apply Online Link
The applications are to be sent Offline.
Official website link
Official notification link for Agriculture Jobs: