VSSC Recruitment 2016 for 109 Posts of Graduate Apprentice
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organization, focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India’s satellite programme. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala. The centre had its beginnings as the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in 1962. It was renamed in honor of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, often regarded as the father of the Indian space program. The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is one of the main research and development establishments within ISRO.VSSC is an entirely indigenous facility working on the development of sounding rockets, the Rohini and Menaka launchers, and the ASLV, PSLV, GSLV and GSLV Mk III families of launch vehicles.
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Job Details for VSSC Recruitment:
VSSC has offered job notifications for the post of Graduate Apprentice temporary or Contractual basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may read the notification carefully and then apply. The applications have to be submitted before the last date only. The eligibility criteria and application process is mentioned in the article below, kindly go through it. The date of interview will be notified on the official website.
Also See: Latest Government Jobs
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Aeronautical Engineer: 06
- Chemical Engineer: 05
- Civil Engineer: 04
- Computer Science Engineer: 12
- Electrical Engineer: 04
- Electronics Engineer: 30
- Mechanical Engineer: 29
- Metallurgy Engineer: 04
- Production Engineer: 05
- Library & Information Science: 10
Qualification for VSSC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Engineering Degree from a recognized institute or university with minimum 6.84 CGPA or 65 % marks.
Rs 5000/- per month
The upper age limit is 30 years for unreserved /general category
For OBC category: 03 years
For SC/ST Category: 05 years
For PWD Category: 10 years
The candidates will be selected by Interview.
How to Apply for VSSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to register their names in the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Chennai)
- The official website is scicentre.org
- The candidates have to walk in interview along with their resume and other relevant documents
- The candidate should have certificates of educational qualification, age proof, ID proof, and caste certificate if applicable.
- Take maximum possible documents for maximum chances of selection.
- Keep a set of documents with you for future reference.
Also See: Diploma Jobs
Will be notified to the shortlisted candidates.
Important Dates for VSSC Recruitment:
Last date of recruitment: 05/11/2016
Apply online link
Walk in Interview
Official website link
Official notification link for VSSC Recruitment: