UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 515 Posts of Junior Engineer
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is an organization that works with the government of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. They conduct examinations for the recruitment of candidates in the government organization. It was established in 2014.
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Job Details for UKSSSC Recruitment:
UKSSSC has offered job notifications for eligible and interested candidates for various posts Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanics), Junior Engineer (District), Junior Engineer (District), Technician Grade-II, Stenographer Grade-3, Assistant Accountant, Draftsman, Junior Engineer (Civil), Chemist. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through the application process and eligibility criteria thoroughly for complete information please go through the article below. The last date to apply online is 31/10/2016
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanics)-242
- Junior Engineer (District)-26
- Junior Engineer (IT)-07
- Technician Grade-II-80
- Stenographer Grade-3-10
- Assistant Accountant-108
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-20
Qualification for UKSSSC Recruitment:
For Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanics):The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Electrical OR Electronics OR Electrical & Electronics OR Electronics & Communication Engineering from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
For Junior Engineer (District)-The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks
For Junior Engineer (IT)– The candidate must have qualified Diploma in IT Engineering from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
For Technician Grade-II- The candidate must have qualified 10th pass in Science OR Maths with 2 yrs experience
For Stenographer Grade-3– The candidate must have qualified Bachelor Degree in related Trade with good typing Speed 80 WPM in English and 60 WPM in Hindi
For Assistant Accountant– The candidate must have qualified Degree in Commerce from a recognized University OR BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) OR Post Graduate in Accountancy
For Draftsman: The candidate must have qualified 03 Years Diploma in relevant Trade.
For Junior Engineer (Civil)- The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Civil Engineering
For Chemist– The candidate must have qualified Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanics)- Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4600/-
- Junior Engineer (District)- Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4600/-
- Junior Engineer (IT)- Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4600/-
- Technician Grade-II- Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.3000/-
- Stenographer Grade-3- Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.3000/-
- Assistant Accountant- Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.3000/-
- Draftsman- Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2600/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4600/-
- Chemist.- Rs 9300-34800 GP Rs 4200/-
Also See More: Diploma Jobs
The age limit for the candidates is:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 42 years
As per rules
For General & OBC Candidates: RS 300/-
For SC/ ST Candidates: RS 150/-
For PWD and Ex- Servicemen: RS 150/-
Mode of Payment:
The candidate can submit the fees by Online mode.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test
- The written test will have Objective Type Questions
- The test will be of 100 marks
- The subjects will be General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Study.
- The time allotted will be 2 hours
- There is provision of Negative Marking
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply online
- The application form will be available only at the official website http://www.uksssc.in/160808/Default.aspx
- Read the notification carefully before applying
- Get yourself register first by filling the Email ID and Mobile Number
- Then open the application form
- Fill in all the entries
- Then upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application for future reference
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs
First date to apply online: 26/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 31/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for UKSSSC Recruitment: