SPSC Recruitment 2016 – 104 Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has been established under guidelines of the Constitution of India. The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary supported by officers and staff. The major role played by the Commission is to select persons to man the various Services and Posts. The Sikkim Public Service Commission have been entrusted with the following duties and role under the Constitution like – Recruitment to services & posts under the State through conduct of competitive examinations.
Job location: Sikkim
Job details for SPSC Recruitment:
Sikkim Public Service Commission has invited the application for 104 Junior Engineer (Civil) posts in various departments on temporary regular basis under Roads & Bridges Department. Interested candidates may send their prescribed format applications before 30 September 2016.
Post & Salary:
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 104 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 3800/-
Qualification for SPSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates must have Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from a recognized Engineering Institution or equivalent and above.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate’s age should be of 18 to 30 years.
Relaxation will be given as per the norms of SPSC.
Application fee with mode of payment:
Application fee – Rs.150
Application fee will be paid through Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test & Interview.
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates have to send their application before 30/09/2016.
- Candidates are required to send their duly filled application form along with their documents/certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates are advised not to send any original copy of their documents/certificates only Xerox will be acceptable.
- Original bank receipt should be send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission before 14.09.2016.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the “Application for the post of………….”
- The applications are needed to be send in the name of ” To the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission”
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office
Start Date: 29/08/2016
Last Date: 30/09/2016
Last Date for fee receipt: 14/09/2016
Exam Date: Not mentioned.
Official website link:
Application form download link:
Official notification link for SPSC Recruitment: