SCI Recruitment 2016 for 40 Posts of Marine Engineer
Shipping Corporation of India Limited is an organization that comes under Ministry of Government of India. The headquarters are located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The aim of this organization is to manage and operate National and International Lines. This Organization was established on 1st October 1961. SCI was also awarded the prestigious “Navratna” status by Indian Government in 2008.
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Details for SCI Recruitment:
SCIL has offered job opportunities for the eligible and interested candidates who want to work as Marine Engineer. The candidates are being recruited on Contractual Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through the eligibility criteria and application process very carefully before applying for the job. The candidates have to apply Online only, no other mode of application will be accepted. The eligibility criteria and application process is mentioned in the article below in details.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Marine Engineer- 40
Qualification for SCI Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified B.Tech OR B.E in Mechanical Engineering from a Institute OR University recognized from AICTE.
Also See: ITI Jobs.
As on 1/11/2016 the candidate must not be more than 28 years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For General & OBC: Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST: Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by NEFT bank challan
The bank details are as follows:
ACCOUNT BEARER: THE SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.MUMBAI,
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10972426052
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH NAME: BACKBAY RECLAMATION
BRANCH CODE: 1593
CITY: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
IFSC CODE: SBIN0001593.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview
- The candidate who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Interview.
- The examination will be of 02 hours
- The questions will be MCQ’s
- The subjects will be Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge, English Language and Reasoning Ability
- The Test will be Bilingual
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply online and offline both
- The applicant should read the application carefully before applying.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- The candidate should submit the application fee before filling the form
- After filling the form the candidate has to attach all the relevant documents and send it to the following address:
- The envelope should be Superscribed with “ Application for the Post of ____”
Vice President, Fleet
Personnel Dept. Third Floor.
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House,
245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point,
Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India
Important Dates for SCI Recruitment:
- First Date of submitting online application: 30-09-2016.
- Last Date of submitting online application: 20-10-2016.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of applications: 20-10-2016
Also See More: Govt Jobs.
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for SCI Recruitment: